Derby Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joey getting into the game now, smith sounds good so far, and its a corner........
comes to nothing

another corner

come on this is my 400th post want us to score

ahh williams!:mad:

Not been to any matches this season but after reading all your posts on this sight for the last couple of months i can't understand why any of us are supporting the Foxes anymore. This club has consistently let us down for the last few seasons and i can't think of one current player who i think is really playing for the shirt.
Lets all start supporting the Trees as surely we'll be able to cheer on a win now and again, we can get used to life in the 1st division as it's where we're heading anyway

playerfella said:
Not been to any matches this season but after reading all your posts on this sight for the last couple of months i can't understand why any of us are supporting the Foxes anymore. This club has consistently let us down for the last few seasons and i can't think of one current player who i think is really playing for the shirt.
Lets all start supporting the Trees as surely we'll be able to cheer on a win now and again, we can get used to life in the 1st division as it's where we're heading anyway

city till we die and all that

go and suppourt chelsea if you want to, people on this sight wont miss you..

Another Hammond goal disallowed for offside :mad: :mad: :mad:

playerfella said:
Whoaaaaaaaaaa Joe 501! It's my club too. I'm just suggesting a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

What watching Forest ?

de Vries on for Hammond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00