Derby Play Off Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just forwarded the link to a sheepsh*gging colleague...
he wasn't impressed when he watched it. ;)

deffinatly wasn't a foul. that Derby player on the line make me laugh evertime i see it. his head actualy goes round the ball, what a legend

My first trip to Wembley, I would've been about seven. What a day......the day I first realised what it was to have a hero. WALSHIE WALSHIE WALSHIE

Have got a huge photo on the wall of Steve Walsh celebrating the second goal and the Derby players clutching their heads... brings back great memories every time I look at it :)

Love the commentary leading up to Walshies winner.
Sitting in the stadium after that goal, time seemed to freeze and the remaining few minutes seemed like hours.
Seem to remember Keegan was the co-commentator and saying how much we deserved to be in the Premier because we are such a good club.
Have it on DVD aswell may stick it on later.

He's here, He's there, He's every feckin where.

I was dragged off to a feckin Caravan Club booze up weekend. Watched it on a little 12" black and white portable in the middle of a field in, yes where else, feckin Derbyshire, the only City fan on the whole damn campsite, Oh how I laughed and drank and drank and laughed. I was 3 parts pissed by half time, come 8 o-clock I couldn't walk.

:038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00