Babylon

Who comes in for dublin?

Do you switch Scow up Front?

Do you play Gillespie or Canero?

Do you start Gudjonsson?

What are everyones predictions?

You just play Nathan Blake in his place and stick Trev/Wright on the bench

Why would you change anything else ?

I don't think it will matter too much about who we bring in upfront so long as they can pass the ball off to Conelly and let him weve his magic!

I think only 1 change for the starting 11

Dublin for Blake
I don't think i entirely agree but........

PR coming out of the club today suggests to me that Gudjonsson and Blake will start on Wednesday.

PR coming out of the club today suggests to me that Gudjonsson and Blake will start on Wednesday.

Were have you been Babylon, not posted for while?

I would put Scowy upfront and play Gills or Canero on the right, just think that Blake would be way short of match fitness. He has'nt played for a while.

I don't care who takes his place but MA must drop Jordan Stewart, he seems to have no interest in playing, when was the last time he took a man on?

bear said:
I don't care who takes his place but MA must drop Jordan Stewart, he seems to have no interest in playing, when was the last time he took a man on?

Friday night down at the Oyster bar.

Naughty Fox said:
Were have you been Babylon, not posted for while?

I would put Scowy upfront and play Gills or Canero on the right, just think that Blake would be way short of match fitness. He has'nt played for a while.

Thats what i would prefer him to do... then swithch him back later on and bring blake on.

I moved over to the dark side (foxestalk) for a while with scowy and a few others, moved back here though as it's my spiritual home.

rotherhamfox said:
bear said:

Friday night down at the Oyster bar.

:lol: :shock:

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Scowy has to go up top. He's a wonderful striker in this division.

And Lenny Bennett is the next Al Pacino,(p.s thanks MK for telling me who he was).

Foxes_Never_Quit said:
Scowy has to go up top. He's a wonderful striker in this division.

Talk about Homer-erotic :!: :? :? :roll: :roll:

bear said:

Umm saturrday - he wonderfully took on a player skinned him tok it round him was ready to use his blistering pacxe and just as he was about to complete this fine move he was tackeled. but non the less he did skin a player!

I'm sure that Mick The Adams has it all sorted.

I don't think that people were expecting Dee Dee Dio Dubli to play up front every game of the season, so heres the chance for the planned 'squad rotation'. Could be one of many up front, sure it won't stop City scoring more than the others.

Orifice said:

I don't think that people were expecting Dee Dee Dio Dubli to play up front every game of the season, so heres the chance for the planned 'squad rotation'. Could be one of many up front, sure it won't stop City scoring more than the others.

Would play blake for dublin,
gudjonson for nalis
Canero for scowcroft

Lboro fox said:
Orifice said:

Would play blake for dublin,
gudjonson for nalis
Canero for scowcroft

With the exception of Canero I think that will be the starting XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687