Pre Match Derby v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Bamba back but all injured players probably still out. Im expecting NP to continue his trend of naming unchanged teams. Hope the players dont take them too lightly, a win here is hopefully the start of a decent league run, im predicting 1-3 Beckford 2 Nugent

Re: Derby (A)

Bamba back but all injured players probably still out. Im expecting NP to continue his trend of naming unchanged teams. Hope the players dont take them too lightly, a win here is hopefully the start of a decent league run, im predicting 1-3 Beckford 2 Nugent

Is he ? Haven't seen that stated anywhere yet.....

I have but I can't remember where ... probably in an unrelated Mercury story.

I presume it's been moved for Sky?

We "get up" for TV games so expect a comfortable win and probably an unchanged side - maybe Konchesky for Kennedy could be the only change he can make after Saturday although Kennedy did little wrong this is maybe a more attacking option. The problem is when we go to less attractive sides like Watford where we turn up expecting to win and get turned over. Playoff teams get 1-0 results away to sides like Watford and of course we have many games like this on the run in.

We "get up" for TV games so expect a comfortable win....

Strange. I'm under the distinct impression we've lost the majority of our televised games in recent years but I do stand to be corrected if not the case.

Strange. I'm under the distinct impression we've lost the majority of our televised games in recent years but I do stand to be corrected if not the case.

This season we have played well on TV.

Nope.

We've generally done well on tv in recent times, but for some reason some fans seem to think we never do well on tv.

Stringer has tweeted that Bamba, Pantsil and Drinkwater all trained today and are available for the Derby game! Good news about DD IMO!

excellent news about Drinkwater (i think he will soon become our key player), as far as team selection is concerned it will probably depend on how Wellens is feeling

You better win this one chaps

Why?, Derby are the least of your worries, if we were playing Doncaster then fair enough, can't see this result effecting you lot.

Last edited:
Back to reality and our consistent inconsistent season will continue with a drab 0-0 draw.

Still gonna watch it just in case I'm wrong though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669