derek riordan/kris boyde

Status
Not open for further replies.

discojoe

cardiff has agreed a fee for both of these players , there is summut wrong if we cant compete with them...rioirdan isnt that old so if coached right could be accomplished at this level...

Where are Cardiff getting all this money from. Last year they didn't have a pot to *ss in, and the football league were paying their players wages so they wouldn't go under (whilst at the same time might I add they allowed Cardiff to keep signing players)!!!! Did they do that for us when we were in Admin. Did they F*ck. Disgraceful!

i herad that Riordan and Boyd are attracted to Cardiff because of all the Welsh farm animals.
just a rumour though:102:

Sam hammam is a right dodgy dealer.

i've been to games at ninian park when i live in cardiff and the capacity is about 22000, and i've been at games that have been blatently full and they've declared it as 12000 or something. its a bit of a joke in cardiff that dodgy sam is skimming the gate recepits.

wouldnt be surprised if he got the pfa to pay wages so they could invest more in the squad this year.

they only made abot 3 million in sales over the summer, so how a team that was close to administration can splash their cash about is a puzzle to me.

its all very dodgy. surely someone at The F.A. has noticed this. there has got to be some sort of investigation into all this

SilverFox said:
Where are Cardiff getting all this money from. Last year they didn't have a pot to *ss in, and the football league were paying their players wages so they wouldn't go under (whilst at the same time might I add they allowed Cardiff to keep signing players)!!!! Did they do that for us when we were in Admin. Did they F*ck. Disgraceful!

The PFA lent them some money to help pay the wages, not the football league.

webmaster said:
The PFA lent them some money to help pay the wages, not the football league.

Have the ever paid the PFA back? Shouldnt they do that before laying out all this money in transfers?:102:

webmaster said:
I believe they have. It was just a short term loan to get them through to the end of the season.
Can't really blame them for that then.

is there any truth in this "shaving off the gate receipts" business??

G F P said:
Can't really blame them for that then.

is there any truth in this "shaving off the gate receipts" business??

Thats fair enough then webbo.

I had heard rumours of Sam Hamann doing this at Wimbledon when he was in charge there to.

if it is true it's amazing that you can get away with this sort of behaviour in the modern game.

even allow for paying back, it looks like cardiff have a much higher budget this year, where has this magically come from?

According to the Western Mail (Welsh newspaper) it looks like Riordan will turn down the move and Boyd is still mulling it over.

Story number 1

And also that Riordan doesn't have much of a clue what he wants!

Story number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570