DeVries gone to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have thought cort would have been the one who needs to go out on loan, de vries could have caused some problems for wolves IMO, if he had paired up with hume or fryatt.

Last edited:
I Think given that MDV has had his chance in the first team, that certainly we are hoping it will lead to something permanent. Wonder if Leeds are thinking the same though.

IMO there are much worse strikers at the club though. Cort, DJ and Elvis are much worse than MDV, from what i have seen.

from http://www.leedsutd365.co.uk/pages/singlenewsstories/0710/andrews-and-devries-sign-on-loan.shtml

Mark De Vries has made eight appearances for Leicester City this season and scored one goal (against Watford). However, he has spent most of his two year career at Leicester on loan to Heerenveen of the Dutch Division One. Although born in Surinam, the 6' 3" tall De Vries has Dutch nationality. It is difficult to establish his true scoring ability from his stats while at Leicester as he has so many sub appearances to his credit. However, at his previous club Hearts, he made 72 Scottish Premier League appearances (inc 10 subs) and knocked in a healthy 29 goals, so the lanky forward certainly knows where to put the ball

think someone should let them know???

MDV is better then that fecking prick of a player called Cort, so why not get rid of cort and keep MDV,

Couldnt we have shipped out hammond.MDV has been ok this season and at the moment is better than cort

Having seen Cort play only last Saturday it may be unfair to judge, but against the 3 or 4 times I have seen MDV play, I would say we got rid of the wrong guy!

I think what you are all forgetting is that for us to loan someone out (i.e. Hammond or Cort) someone actually has to want to sign them.

Personally i dont think we EVER look like scoring unless he's in the side, and i was one who thought he was shite, he opens play up for us and holds it up well, brings others into the game and makes assists, we dont have one other striker who can lionk up with any of our other strikers.

We are officially ****ed, and not just because of this, because we wont replace him with anyone who can offer support and create goals for others.

Couldnt we have shipped out hammond.MDV has been ok this season and at the moment is better than cort

Yes lets force people to buy utter shit from us, Leeds can see the options that MDV will give them, ****s me off that he's gone to them, gthis club should NEVER help out that little ****, make him ****ing beg.

Personally i dont think we EVER look like scoring unless he's in the side, and i was one who thought he was shite, he opens play up for us and holds it up well, brings others into the game and makes assists, we dont have one other striker who can lionk up with any of our other strikers.
We are officially ****ed, and not just because of this, because we wont replace him with anyone who can offer support and create goals for others.

Hume and fryatt?:102:

Fecks me off that some of you lot seem to think MDV is some sort of superstar! The bloke is shite, just because he's been trying hard for a couple of months doesnt mean feck all to me if he cant score goals!

Good move by Megson, but a shame it's not longer. Lets hope he can off load some of the other dead wood asap.

Fecking unbelievable, 3 months ago he was a useless tosser who shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, now after a couple of weeks as slimmer of the week he is a fecking world beater FFS. Glad he is gone another player who represented how far we have fallen in the last 3 years, lets hope a replacement of decent calibre and predigree is being lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669