Dickov at Pompey now!!

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Daily Express reckon that ugly tosser at Pompey has laready offered Dickov a deal. Sounds very unlikley he will be with us next season!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
DurhamFox said:
Daily Express reckon that ugly tosser at Pompey has laready offered Dickov a deal. Sounds very unlikley he will be with us next season!!

As if Dickov would ever go to bloody Portsmouth!
 

Malf

New Member
Filfthy rumours, if someone wants to spread muck then get themselves down to Somerset or East Anglia.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Ricey said:

Ricey, chill out, it aint gonna happen, go and write a song or something!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Ricey said:

Ricey, chill out, it aint gonna happen, go and write a song or something!

I think your being a tad unfair on Ricey, his lyrics are pretty good.

Never said they weren't malf, just suggesting he writes a song to calm down, y'know.
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Ricey said:

Ricey, chill out, it aint gonna happen, go and write a song or something!

I think your being a tad unfair on Ricey, his lyrics are pretty good.

Never said they weren't malf, just suggesting he writes a song to calm down, y'know.

:lol: I reckon he needs to write a light hearted song, all his doom and gloom in his songs can't be good for him.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Ricey said:

Ricey, chill out, it aint gonna happen, go and write a song or something!

I think your being a tad unfair on Ricey, his lyrics are pretty good.

Never said they weren't malf, just suggesting he writes a song to calm down, y'know.

:lol: I reckon he needs to write a light hearted song, all his doom and gloom in his songs can't be good for him.

Exactly, relaxation therapy is the business IMO.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Nah, he won't go Pompey - What a shit hole.

Even worse than Wolverhampton!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Nah, he won't go Pompey - What a shit hole.

Even worse than Wolverhampton!

I think they're pretty much on par to be honest, Joe. Two cities I would nuke if I had the chance.

Mass murder but fair
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Marlon said:
Joe_Fox said:
As if Dickov would ever go to bloody Portsmouth!
Exactly.

Why would he want to leave a debt ridden crumbling club for a Premiership team. :roll:

Debt ridden and crumbling? Interesting phraseology used there......

I don't see us nearly going out of business again......
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Marlon said:
Joe_Fox said:
As if Dickov would ever go to bloody Portsmouth!
Exactly.

Why would he want to leave a debt ridden crumbling club for a Premiership team. :roll:

Better than flee ridden and crumbling like NFFC.
 

alex

Well-Known Member
Debt ridden? In context of football investment, nope, not really...crumbling? Not with our new ground mate - what;'s funny is even Covscum are going to have a new ground soon - yours will be the most crumbling in the Midlands then!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

However, you will be very solvent, with the money received for Dawson and Reid, Williams and Johnson....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
alex said:
Dawson and Reid, Williams and Johnson....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

I get about £500.
How much will they really get for these?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2865
2Manchester Utd2854
3Leicester2853
4Chelsea2848
5Everton2747
6Tottenham 2745
7West Ham Utd2645
8Liverpool2843
9Aston Villa2640
10Arsenal2738
11Leeds Utd2635
12Wolves2835
13Palace2834
14Southampton2733
15Burnley2830
16Newcastle Utd2727
17Brighton2726
18Fulham2826
19West Brom2818
20Sheffield Utd2814

Latest posts

Advertisements

Top