Dickov's Future

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

New Member
With Brum signing Bruno it makes Dickov staying here even more realistic.
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.
He could stay you know 8)
 

Malf

New Member
Naughty Fox said:
With Brum signing Bruno it makes Dickov staying here even more realistic.
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.
He could stay you know 8)

Definately! I think he might of been tempted to go to Brum, but not now. He won't fancy West Brom either, that would just be like dropping your chips and curry sauce after a night on the piss.
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
With Brum signing Bruno it makes Dickov staying here even more realistic.
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.
He could stay you know 8)

Definately! I think he might of been tempted to go to Brum, but not now. He won't fancy West Brom either, that would just be like dropping your chips and curry sauce after a night on the piss.

and Norwich would be like being too bad to go out in the first place.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:
With Brum signing Bruno it makes Dickov staying here even more realistic.
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.
He could stay you know 8)

Definately! I think he might of been tempted to go to Brum, but not now. He won't fancy West Brom either, that would just be like dropping your chips and curry sauce after a night on the piss.

...and throwing your battered sausage at some birds face expecting it to help get in her pants. :lol:
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
or being ready for a night out and end up down the dentist having your teeth pulled.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Naughty Fox said:
or being ready for a night out and end up down the dentist having your teeth pulled.

Do you want to explain mate. Too many sweets?
 

Naughty Fox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Naughty Fox said:
or being ready for a night out and end up down the dentist having your teeth pulled.

Do you want to explain mate. Too many sweets?

This is a true story.
A couple of years back a few of my mates and I were all ready for a night on the razz and as we walked out of the door decided to take a couple of dinky bottle of lager with us for the walk to the pub. Rather than passing them out of the fridge a my mate threw them, one was'nt watching, turned round and crack straight in the mush ended up down the royal with a mouth full of enamel. Cracked two teeth.
The good thing is only two missed the night as the rest of us f*cked off down the pub.
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Even stern john the forest reject has weighed in with a few key goals, he has proved over the years that he needs to be at a club where he is appreciated, hence is form being so impressive here
 

Malf

New Member
Lboro fox said:
Even stern john the forest reject has weighed in with a few key goals, he has proved over the years that he needs to be at a club where he is appreciated, hence is form being so impressive here

I have a sneaky feeling, we will sign Stern John! Hell no
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Lboro fox said:
Even stern john the forest reject has weighed in with a few key goals, he has proved over the years that he needs to be at a club where he is appreciated, hence is form being so impressive here

I have a sneaky feeling, we will sign Stern John! Hell no

That'd be disgusting - we may as well sign Collins john as well - his name makes me feel sick too.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
It's only West Brom who he will realistically go to now - West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
 

Ashov

New Member
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.
 

Ashov

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......

Dickov's fitness is unbelievable, I mean the chap smokes yet he can still out run ANYONE on the football pitch over 90 minutes. Other than Alan Smith who is about on par with Dickov for fitness, not even Henry or Gerrard can completely match Dickov for non stop engine running. It's true that every time you turn your car engine on it costs 50 pence worth of fuel before you go anywhere, if that was the case with humans then Dickov must be running on a completely different fuel. It's called passion and being a legend.
 

Ashov

New Member
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......

Dickov's fitness is unbelievable, I mean the chap smokes yet he can still out run ANYONE on the football pitch over 90 minutes. Other than Alan Smith who is about on par with Dickov for fitness, not even Henry or Gerrard can completely match Dickov for non stop engine running. It's true that every time you turn your car engine on it costs 50 pence worth of fuel before you go anywhere, if that was the case with humans then Dickov must be running on a completely different fuel. It's called passion and being a legend.
YeR but why does MA bring him off nearly every game ?
 

Malf

New Member
Ashov said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......

Dickov's fitness is unbelievable, I mean the chap smokes yet he can still out run ANYONE on the football pitch over 90 minutes. Other than Alan Smith who is about on par with Dickov for fitness, not even Henry or Gerrard can completely match Dickov for non stop engine running. It's true that every time you turn your car engine on it costs 50 pence worth of fuel before you go anywhere, if that was the case with humans then Dickov must be running on a completely different fuel. It's called passion and being a legend.
YeR but why does MA bring him off nearly every game ?

Adams almost always replaces one or both of his strikers, it's nothing to do with the players fitness unless it's Les were talking about
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00
11Liverpool00
12Manchester City00
13Manchester Utd00
14Newcastle Utd00
15Norwich City00
16Southampton00
17Tottenham 00
18Watford00
19West Ham Utd00
20Wolves00

Latest posts

Top