Dickov's Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

With Brum signing Bruno it makes Dickov staying here even more realistic.
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.
He could stay you know 8)

Naughty Fox said:
Surely Bruno/Forsell are the starting pair for them so if he did go he would have a season of warming the bench and playing a bit part . At 31/32 the old saying 'I want first team football' comes to mind.

Definately! I think he might of been tempted to go to Brum, but not now. He won't fancy West Brom either, that would just be like dropping your chips and curry sauce after a night on the piss.

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

Definately! I think he might of been tempted to go to Brum, but not now. He won't fancy West Brom either, that would just be like dropping your chips and curry sauce after a night on the piss.

and Norwich would be like being too bad to go out in the first place.

Malf said:
Naughty Fox said:

...and throwing your battered sausage at some birds face expecting it to help get in her pants. :lol:

or being ready for a night out and end up down the dentist having your teeth pulled.

Naughty Fox said:
or being ready for a night out and end up down the dentist having your teeth pulled.

Do you want to explain mate. Too many sweets?

Joe_Fox said:
Naughty Fox said:

Do you want to explain mate. Too many sweets?

This is a true story.
A couple of years back a few of my mates and I were all ready for a night on the razz and as we walked out of the door decided to take a couple of dinky bottle of lager with us for the walk to the pub. Rather than passing them out of the fridge a my mate threw them, one was'nt watching, turned round and crack straight in the mush ended up down the royal with a mouth full of enamel. Cracked two teeth.
The good thing is only two missed the night as the rest of us f*cked off down the pub.

Even stern john the forest reject has weighed in with a few key goals, he has proved over the years that he needs to be at a club where he is appreciated, hence is form being so impressive here

Lboro fox said:
Even stern john the forest reject has weighed in with a few key goals, he has proved over the years that he needs to be at a club where he is appreciated, hence is form being so impressive here

I have a sneaky feeling, we will sign Stern John! Hell no

Malf said:
Lboro fox said:

I have a sneaky feeling, we will sign Stern John! Hell no

That'd be disgusting - we may as well sign Collins john as well - his name makes me feel sick too.

It's only West Brom who he will realistically go to now - West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....

Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
West Brom will be back in Division 1 in 2005, so it make's more sense to stay with us.....
Dickov will be coming to the end of his career & will probs only be able to play divison 1 football

Dickov is 31 - He has another 3 years at the top level I believe.

Look at Tony Cottee - Going strong in the Premiership with us at 35/36.

Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:

YeR but Cottee never ran about like Dickov does :wink:

Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......

Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:

YeR 'Shov, but that aint that point. :wink: Dickov has unbelievable fitness and that will ensure he will last for a few years yet......

Dickov's fitness is unbelievable, I mean the chap smokes yet he can still out run ANYONE on the football pitch over 90 minutes. Other than Alan Smith who is about on par with Dickov for fitness, not even Henry or Gerrard can completely match Dickov for non stop engine running. It's true that every time you turn your car engine on it costs 50 pence worth of fuel before you go anywhere, if that was the case with humans then Dickov must be running on a completely different fuel. It's called passion and being a legend.

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:

Dickov's fitness is unbelievable, I mean the chap smokes yet he can still out run ANYONE on the football pitch over 90 minutes. Other than Alan Smith who is about on par with Dickov for fitness, not even Henry or Gerrard can completely match Dickov for non stop engine running. It's true that every time you turn your car engine on it costs 50 pence worth of fuel before you go anywhere, if that was the case with humans then Dickov must be running on a completely different fuel. It's called passion and being a legend.
YeR but why does MA bring him off nearly every game ?

Ashov said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:
Ashov said:
Scowcroft said:

YeR but why does MA bring him off nearly every game ?

Adams almost always replaces one or both of his strikers, it's nothing to do with the players fitness unless it's Les were talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757