Did anyone see.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

Pressmans quality saved from a header literally just after the final whistle? who says the pie man can't jump :D was quality save

i didnt even hear the final whistle so i thought that was the equaliser, thankfully it wasnt, i can see why Ma doesnt want to put logan on the bench he looks an awful keeper hes got no spring in his legs he just falls over

I thought that pie man did what he had to do, overall. Yeah he mad a few crap punches, but ultimatly i think he did a good job! And that save! Bloody fantasic!

Fox Fan said:
I thought that pie man did what he had to do, overall. Yeah he mad a few crap punches, but ultimatly i think he did a good job! And that save! Bloody fantasic!

He was OK yeah.. Looked rooted to the spot on the odd occasion and he can't get down quick enough for a low shot. We need a better first choice goalkeeper for the next 4 weeks or better attacks will have a field day with him.

Stayed on his line throughout without moving
Didn't command the box
Defence had kittens every time a cross came over
Not good enough IMO

homer said:
Stayed on his line throughout without moving
Didn't command the box
Defence had kittens every time a cross came over
Not good enough IMO

BUT - Two appearances, two wins. He must stink because the I've not seen our players get so far up the pitch for a long time!

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
i didnt even hear the final whistle so i thought that was the equaliser, thankfully it wasnt, i can see why Ma doesnt want to put logan on the bench he looks an awful keeper hes got no spring in his legs he just falls over

i disagree logan has looked a quality young keeper, beofre the match when dickov used to pratice against him he would make some quality saves, but then to go completly against what i've just put you can't judge a keeper/player by the warm up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669