Didier Agathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly on the prowl ... from the OS

Rob Kelly says there is a 'possibility' that there will be a new face at the club ahead of Saturday's trip to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace.

The Foxes boss has so far been left frustrated on the transfer front following the arrival of Milan Mandaric.

But Kelly confirmed he was now closing in on a fresh target whom he hoped to add to his ranks before the weekend.

He said: "There is a possibility that we could have a new player in by the end of the week.

He said: "If I believe the player can come in and genuinely help us, then we will do it. With Mr Mandaric in charge that has actually become a reality for us.

"But it has to be the right type of player. I could go out there and get a young unproven player, but that would be taking a chance. You are always taking a chance with a signing, but I like to minimise the risk.

"I asked about a player at the weekend who I thought would have come in and added to our squad. The club would have done it but the player wants to stay where he is at the moment - in the Premier League. That's fair enough.

"Whoever comes in has got to add to what we have got. So at the moment there is a possibility that something might happen ahead of the Palace game, but no more than that."

Last edited:
"I asked about a player at the weekend who I thought would have come in and added to our squad. The club would have done it but the player wants to stay where he is at the moment - in the Premier League. That's fair enough.

Must be Luke Moore @ Villa :102:

Billy Shitpants

Not the player he used to be, gone a bit crap now and his runs are not as effective as they used to be. As we have said before a bit of a 'flash in the pan' player.

Not the player he used to be, gone a bit crap now and his runs are not as effective as they used to be. As we have said before a bit of a 'flash in the pan' player.

Going down the toilet if you asked me.

I heard MM and RK were keen but the laundry lady put a stop to it

Why not try Gradel? :102: :102:

Why not try Gradel? :102: :102:

i would he seems to be the best player in the accademy, and before someone says it i know its a different level. he gets bags of goals for the youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669