Didier Drogba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muttley

This guy is such a cheat he deserves a whole thread of his own. Does anyone else agree?

Yet more blatant handballs followed by even MORE diving... Is it just me or does he go down like he's been shot EVERY time anyone goes near him? He's fast become my least favourite prem footballer, I think he is a disgrace. Send him to play in league two for a few weeks with some proper hard nuts and see who's doing smug telly interviews then.

Some of us on here have been bitching about the twat for a while now Muttley.

Did anyone see him on MOTD?
'Yes, I dived'
'So you dived then? That's a bit dishonest'
'No, I didn't dive'

And the way he tries to get others booked too.

:mad: :mad: :mad: Fecking hate him....

2 things that disappoint me in football. Diving, and players gesturing to the ref to book a player. The latter in itself should result in the accuser being booked.

He's shite anyway - I couldn't give a monkey's fart about Drogba.

Hopefully be sold back abroad in the summer so they can make way for someone more exciting.

exactly-had a great season at marseille but isn't anything special here-i'd rather have darren bent who cost 2.5 million then drogba who cost 20 million.

drummindefender said:
exactly-had a great season at marseille but isn't anything special here-i'd rather have darren bent who cost 2.5 million then drogba who cost 20 million.

If I remember rightly, 6 months before he signed for Chelsea, he was close to signing for Southampton for something like £3 million?

Brauny Blue said:
2 things that disappoint me in football. Diving, and players gesturing to the ref to book a player. The latter in itself should result in the accuser being booked.

Here here BB! :038:

MKFox said:
Some of us on here have been bitching about the twat for a while now Muttley.

especially me.chelsea's money bags owner ( win at any cost, dont worry about the debt i'll write it off at the end of the season ) abramovitch is ruining the prem league. and now there players are f**king up the good name of english football with the diving and cheating.
the bubble will burst, people are sick of them, i give them till the end of next season.:038: mark my words:icon_wink

To be fair I think he just got his words muddled up in the interview and never meant to say he dived..

that's not to say he wasn't blatantly lying, as he is a diving cheating ****weed like alot of Chelsea's foreign imports..

there's an idea in itself, next year we'll be seeing 'Chelsea on Ice'.. at venues around London, only it will be just like going down to Stamford Bridge on a saturday afternoon

TornadoShaunUK said:
To be fair I think he just got his words muddled up in the interview and never meant to say he dived..

My mistake anyway, I think it was the handball he owned up to and then denied...

"chelsea on ice" ... :038: Quality!!

it's embarrasing for chelsea because it makes out that this "great team" needs to cheat to get results. i'm glad terry & lamps had a go at him for it.

criticism from your own team mates is probably the worst you can get so if more players stand upto one another it could get sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669