Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are casually anti-semitic...

He'd score a lot of 'jew goals'

i thought jew goals were building on Palestinian land and pushing the arabs out of where they have lived for hundreds of years

right on!

this one is quieter than you'd have liked if it was going to happen.
Most people on here don't want the midfield three touched, so can't see anyone being too upset if this doesn't happen. (personally i'd take him in to the squad as he's got better quality than we currently have - and can play right wing (which no one else does as a first position).
I think centre half is a priority really. bamba is the only real shoo in at the moment with faith in hobbs and mee iffy, and vitor/tunch not match fit. Norales could be the answer but could equally be absolute dog, as we know nothing of him other than the cheap goals given away in a scratch defense in the reserve game.

Yes, everyday. Thank you for asking.

Does this mean that you're not able to answer my questions? Where you just pretending to be Xtian?

No not Christian, not anything really. Although im very open minded to religion. Not because im hoping I'll be accepted into heaven once the Armageddon strikes or anything.

I was just having a bit of fun, although I imagine some would have been offended by it all.

There are many things about Christianity which I admire and many more that are laughable.

Spose it could be worse.....

It could. You could be a Mormon needing a blood transfusion to survive an accident.

absolutely stinking banter. about as funny as Gina Yashere in a 70's blaxsploitation re-imagining of Samuel Beckett's 'Krapp's Last Tape'.

It could. You could be a Mormon needing a blood transfusion to survive an accident.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have no objection to blood transfusions. They are not to be confused with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) have no objection to blood transfusions. They are not to be confused with Jehovah’s Witnesses.
That's true. They're a completely different set of balloonatics who believe different nonsense.

My bad. (Jeez don't ya just hate that expression!)

Mormons prohibit caffeine so whilst not quite as bad as refusing a transfusion it can certainly ruin a persons day not to start with a cup of coffee!

anyone who saw his performance yesterday will know why we never had a chance of getting him.

anyone who saw his performance yesterday will know why we never had a chance of getting him.

Anyone who saw his performance yesterday should have been at the Walkers' instead.

No bloody excuse!

I know someone who flies over for every home game from Zurich, and manages to make a good wedge of the away games as well....

Shame on you for not doing the same!:icon_razz:icon_lol:

My excuse was a pretty valid one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673