Dion Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Following his publicised fall out with Levein, it is alledged that he had been told that he was free to find another club, however on the sacking of CL, many, me included thought he would form part of the temporary management team. As it happens he has not been asked to take an active involvement and it will be left to just Kelly and Stowell.

Reading between the lines, does anybody else suspect that Dion has been identified as potential trouble and could still be allowed to leave the club. He must be well miffed that he is not involved within this temporary regime. Perhaps the board have lost faith in him as well.

I would have thought he would have at least assisted with coaching etc, he is our most senior player, and with 3 staff members leaving, you would have thought he would have been involved in some shape or form, I think the writing is on the wall for him, perhaps he has been identified as a trouble maker.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Following his publicised fall out with Levein, it is alledged that he had been told that he was free to find another club, however on the sacking of CL, many, me included thought he would form part of the temporary management team. As it happens he has not been asked to take an active involvement and it will be left to just Kelly and Stowell.

Reading between the lines, does anybody else suspect that Dion has been identified as potential trouble and could still be allowed to leave the club. He must be well miffed that he is not involved within this temporary regime. Perhaps the board have lost faith in him as well.

:102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Following his publicised fall out with Levein.

When did this happen? We were only discussing DD at home last night, saying he must have had a bust up with CL as he's not even made the bench recently. What's it all about Alfie? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
cleefox said:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Following his publicised fall out with Levein.
When did this happen? We were only discussing DD at home last night, saying he must have had a bust up with CL as he's not even made the bench recently. What's it all about Alfie? :confused:

apparently..

he had an argument with CL and was told to train with the youngsters, then he scored an amazing goal and pumped his fist in CL's face & said 'im a leicester lad and youre not'

joe501 said:
cleefox said:
apparently..

he had an argument with CL and was told to train with the youngsters, then he scored an amazing goal and pumped his fist in CL's face & said 'im a leicester lad and youre not'

Fair play to him....:038:

The Voice From Above said:
there is a massive difference between a rumour and 'publicised'.

It was confirmed on here by a couple of posters with inside knowledge.

I don't think Dublin has given us anything on the pitch this season, and one suspects he may have been agitating behind CL's back, thinking he may have been asked to form a part of a temporary/management team. As for him being a Leicester lad, he hasn't exactly been part of our recent history, has he. If we are going to use that as an atribute for the manager's job, we might as well ask the tea lady.

He's adequate as a 4th choice centre back. Like Tiatto, he may be old (football wise!)and experienced but seems singularly unable to inspire team-mates. Anyone who says otherwise ain't been watching the same games as me.

Real Sharapova said:
I don't think Dublin has given us anything on the pitch this season, and one suspects he may have been agitating behind CL's back, thinking he may have been asked to form a part of a temporary/management team. As for him being a Leicester lad, he hasn't exactly been part of our recent history, has he. If we are going to use that as an atribute for the manager's job, we might as well ask the tea lady.
I thought Dion would have figured more this season being our most senior player! and would have helped leading from the back. He may have fallen out with Levein because he was also pi55ed of with the teams performance and voiced his opinion, who knows?

lesta_jesta said:
I thought Dion would have figured more this season being our most senior player! and would have helped leading from the back. He may have fallen out with Levein because he was also pi55ed of with the teams performance and voiced his opinion, who knows?
Senior player does not mean best. He has not been worthy of a place in the team, full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669