Dion Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe501 said:
if it is true..

i think it was foxfan who posted it originally

Did I??

Dion is a twat, don't be stupid. He was crap last season, crap this season and would be crap as a manager. Why do people think hes some kind of saviour?

Fox Fan said:
Did I??

Dion is a twat, don't be stupid. He was crap last season, crap this season and would be crap as a manager. Why do people think hes some kind of saviour?

Well said, dion never did a thing for us and thank god he has gone.

step said:
Well said, dion never did a thing for us and thank god he has gone.

Wheres he gone? My internet has been down all day and I'm just catching up!

Has Dion gone?

beighton155 said:
Wheres he gone? My internet has been down all day and I'm just catching up!

Has Dion gone?

Not as far as I know, but he is proberly still able to leave on a free if anyone wants him.

Suddenly dropped out of tomorrow's game I notice - achilles problem the OS has stated.

Granite Fox said:
Suddenly dropped out of tomorrow's game I notice - achilles problem the OS has stated.

Maybe that is what has stopped him 'jumping' for the past 2 years!! (and running, kicking, marking, heading and anything else involved in him being a professional footballer.)

Lboro fox said:
Maybe that is what has stopped him 'jumping' for the past 2 years!! (and running, kicking, marking, heading and anything else involved in him being a professional footballer.)
and MdV's injury is what exactly

Last edited:
Kelly had indicated that Dublin would be drafted back into the squad for the game after being left out against Cardiff and Plymouth.

But on the eve of the match the caretaker boss revealed that the 36-year-old striker-cum-defender had been ruled out of the tie through injury.

Kelly said: "Dion is struggling with an Achilles injury and he will therefore be unavailable for the Southampton game.

"That's a blow to us because we had hoped to bring him back into the squad for the game."

From the OS

I get the impression that, other than CL, the only place Dion is unliked is amongst the fans...

I like him. He is currently our BEST centre half. He commands the defence, wins everything in the air and would certainly not have allowed those recent opposition strikers 'free' headers when our defence fell asleep. He is also a great organiser as anybody who saw him play recently could testify. Yes he is now slow and is not part of the future, but he could do a damn good job now alongside McCarthy. He is certainly better than Nils and Gerbrand.

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
wins everything in the air and would certainly not have allowed those recent opposition strikers 'free' headers when our defence fell asleep.

stoke away...

I like him. He is currently our BEST centre half. He commands the defence, wins everything in the air and would certainly not have allowed those recent opposition strikers 'free' headers when our defence fell asleep. He is also a great organiser as anybody who saw him play recently could testify. Yes he is now slow and is not part of the future, but he could do a damn good job now alongside McCarthy. He is certainly better than Nils and Gerbrand.

I disagree, all he does to "control" is put his arm around player. And he cannot jump now! Gerrbrand is twice as good as Dublin now.

dion has had a handfull of good games in his time at city, lets not let him chance having another one. after stoke away he should have been put down

Whatever your on must be illegal!

:030: :033: :030: :033: :109: :120: :064: :017: :icon_razz ;)

ScarboroughFox said:
if maybe he didnt play his best before, now is his chance
Dublin played his best a long time ago and if ever there was an example of a free loader he is it. As is MDV

ScarboroughFox said:
if maybe he didnt play his best before, now is his chance
it appears the Stoke game was his downfall and that excludes him from ever being selected again (Charlton)

lesta_jesta said:
it appears the Stoke game was his downfall and that excludes him from ever being selected again (Charlton)

Dion is good cover, but should not be considered for a first-team spot. I would prefer to have McCarthy, Gerrbrand and Stearman all before Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669