Dion n Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because some old has been is out of a job doesn't mean we should go after them.I wouldn't want neither Dublin and Joachim,we need to build or else we will go full circle and end up where we are now.If it takes 2 or 3 seasons to come back up then so be it at least we might actually stay there.

i'm expecting a move for Simon Grayson to be made sometime later this week or early next week, and MA may also have his eye on Jamie Lawrence :)

Dublin and Joachim never hit it off at Villa so what makes anyone feel that they will now + they are both older and Mickey's said hes going for youth with SOME experience. We have quite a bit of experience and I can see only one of them AT MOST coming here. Dublins probably go back to Cov as he was liked there.

I said Joachim ages ago, I would like to see him come back to what he knows.

i don't see what peoples problem is with Julian 'coming home', he is under 30 and has been playing like he did in his city days recently. Now Dickhead has left we need another striker and this kid would make a good replacement.

If he still has his pace and can still curl a ball home from 30 yards with the outside of his boot then he's gotta be worth a go. Come on Micky, re-sign Julian.

My best memory of Julian was a goal against Millwall in a 4-0 win, Thatcher was playing for them, runs from the half way line and jus smacks it top corner it was a cracker.

rotherhamfox said:
My best memory of Julian was a goal against Millwall in a 4-0 defeat, Thacther was playing, runs from the half way line and jus smacks it top corner it was a cracker.

:shock:

The humour (in all the senses of that word) is getting blacker by the moment. :roll:

rotherhamfox said:
My best memory of Julian was a goal against Millwall in a 4-0 win, Thatcher was playing for them, runs from the half way line and jus smacks it top corner it was a cracker.

What you on about? :wink: , read a little closer.

rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

Last edited by rotherhamfox on Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

Last edited by rotherhamfox on Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Yeh i checked and i realised it even looked shit after editing it once.

rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

You'll never out fox the fox matey :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

I know that, i'll always be beneath you in one capacity or another.

rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

I know that, i'll always be beneath you in one capacity or another. In a non-gay way (c) Malf :wink:

Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
rotherhamfox said:

I know that, i'll always be beneath you in one capacity or another. In a non-gay way (c) Malf :wink:

Good post there Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469