DJ Campbell On The Move??

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we sold him doubt we would get more than a mil for him has hardly been brilliant this term. If it is a decent offer we should take it

also says joe murphy is avalible in the summer after his performace on sat he might be wortha go

I think he was starting to look good - once injury free he could well have a very good season in 2008/09. I am more sure of wanting to keep him than Matty Fryatt for example.

I would take £1.5m for him, try and buy Earnshaw with the money.

DJ has got more about him then Howard and Fryatt imo, and we should try and keep him.

Does he really have the heart and desire to do well for the club though? Goes missing when the going gets tough IMO.

I agree HF he hasn't set the world alight here nor as he loooked like doing so and do we want another player who just may come good, because usually they dont here.

I agree HF he hasn't set the world alight here nor as he loooked like doing so and do we want another player who just may come good, because usually they dont here.

Maybe when MA left part of DJ's desire for the club left too

Does he really have the heart and desire to do well for the club though? Goes missing when the going gets tough IMO.

He wasn't exactly getting the service or support DJ might be more inspired with quality around him. Someone mentioned Earnshaw, not the most prolific but definately a grafter more what we need.

He is also a human being.

I know, but the money he's being paid by the club gives him no right to be loyal to an ex-employee.

BG I get the feeling you run a business? If you sacked a supervisor and a worker only put in half the effort because of this, what would you do?

the thing is DJ has the ability to do well here but he is playing with an injury that he has not fully recovered from there for he is not "Fully Fit". I think he will do well once he has recovered and got the opt that he needs, give him pre-season to get back to basic's and we could be seeing a good 20 goal a season forward next season.

the thing is DJ has the ability to do well here but he is playing with an injury that he has not fully recovered from there for he is not "Fully Fit". I think he will do well once he has recovered and got the opt that he needs, give him pre-season to get back to basic's and we could be seeing a good 20 goal a season forward next season.

Wasn't that Fryatts excuse? im sure someone said Fryatt was playing with an injury:102:.

Wasn't that Fryatts excuse? im sure someone said Fryatt was playing with an injury:102:.
Being Fat and Overweight to play football is not an injury, its called being shit and that is what fryatt is

I know, but the money he's being paid by the club gives him no right to be loyal to an ex-employee.

BG I get the feeling you run a business? If you sacked a supervisor and a worker only put in half the effort because of this, what would you do?

Maybe the only reason he signed for us was because Allen was here. He's a fecking human and has emotions for gods sake, it doesn't matter how much he gets paid.

Who says he is being loyal to Allen, he would have every right to be fecked off if he joined us to work with Allen, for him to get sacked 3 and a half games later!!!

If I joined a company to work with someone I like, only for them to leave and be replaced by someone I don't like, i'd consider my employment at that company.

For whatever reason he hasn't done very well for a 2.1 million signing IMO

Maybe the only reason he signed for us was because Allen was here. He's a fecking human and has emotions for gods sake, it doesn't matter how much he gets paid. Or maybe he signed for his signing on fee and big fat wage packet?

Who says he is being loyal to Allen, he would have every right to be fecked off if he joined us to work with Allen, for him to get sacked 3 and a half games later!!! There are no guarantees(sp) in football so for him to expect allen to be here for the duartion of his contract is a bit naive.

If I joined a company to work with someone I like, only for them to leave and be replaced by someone I don't like, i'd consider my employment at that company. Has he considerd his emploment? I dont know if he has, either way the club still as everyright to expect is all. They dont turn around and say "oh ya know what i only feel like giving you 50% of ya wages this month"

Last edited:

Do you know he hasn't been giving 100%? No you don't... end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669