Do we have the funds for a new manager??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

Theres plenty of managers out there who we can all think of but dow e have any money 2 pay off adams and get a new gaffer in??

I'll give a fiver :)

Anyone know how much money Micky actually gets? I've never really known how much managers earn. I'd imagine he's getting more money than all the current players?

What about the 15 grand a week we will be saving on Keowns wages, or maybe the additional revenue from Mace's 120 year commerative sales.

Joking aside I would imagine that there would be a few managers who may be tempted to the Walkers who would be in our price range. Supply far out ways demand.

I'll do it.

Vote JF you tossers!

Last I heard Graz was that Micky was on 600 grand a year in the Premiership. He took a cut when we were relegated, maybe a 100 grand or so but I am not sure.

It's unlikely we will attract a top flight manager (or one with recent top flight experience) as he won't be given anything to spend on players. A lower league candidate won't be given anything like Micky's salary because of the risk that he might get us relegated.

Remember all the lower league crap that PT brought in? We'll have it in spades if you BONEHEADS have your way.

Chandler said:
Last I heard Graz was that Micky was on 600 grand a year in the Premiership. He took a cut when we were relegated, maybe a 100 grand or so but I am not sure.

Where did you hear that? Playschool?

Yes, Playschool, Durham Fox. Just about sums this forum up at the minute. Don't come back here until you've wiped the wee wee off your chair.

:shock:
i though 200k tops

So which one of your bum chums told you that FoxesTalk is a great place for 'cock jockeys' Mr Weston (apologies to the more enlightened minds on this forum but this is the only way to deal with trash)?

From what I have heard, the forum to which you refer is full of 'Adams Out' BONEHEADS like yourself. The logic of your statement is therefore inescapable: BONEHEADS ARE COCK JOCKEYS. Your inference, not mine.

And tell me how would you know that 200,000 was a much more realistic stab at Adams's salary? A few minutes quiet contemplation would lead anyone (of average intelligence) to conclude that this was an unsustainably low estimate.

But, by definition, my BONEHEADED COCK JOCKEY, a few minutes of quiet contemplation is something of which you are incapable.

Chandler said:
And tell me how would you know that 200,000 was a much more realistic stab at Adams's salary? A few minutes quiet contemplation would lead anyone (of average intelligence) to conclude that this was an unsustainably low estimate.

But, by definition, my BONEHEADED COCK JOCKEY, a few minutes of quiet contemplation is something of which you are incapable.
if you know it's 1/2 a million, post a link with the proof.
back up your point of view.
actually, don't, you're quality value without facts. :wink:

I didn't say I knew MK. But what I can say with a high degree of probability is that 500,000 is nearer the mark than 200,000.

Dowie, Worthington and possibly Megson are most likely the only Premiership managers earning 500,000 or less in the Prem. Micky's pay was boosted when we were promoted and when Villa tried to lure him away - 600,000 was widely reported as the offer LCFC made him at the time.

There was also a reported penalty clause in the event of relegation and that could be anywhere bewteen 10 - 25%. Micky is generally regarded as being one of the highest paid if not the outright highest paid manager in the Championship. This means his earnings are almost certainly considerably higher than 200,000

But as I said earlier, a few moments of contemplation would inexorably lead you to this conclusion. Clearly you were incapable of this. And you know what that makes you, don't you FICKLE BONEHEAD?

Now could you provide evidence to back up your figure of 200,000?

Tell me Chandler if Micky is the highest paid manager in the championship, do you believe at present that he is justifying this, based on our results and performances this season. What have you seen so far from the highest paid manager in the division to demonstrate he is addressing the current problems out there on the pitch.

No he isn't. And here's the interesting bit - he doesn't think so either! But a contract is a contract (except where Ken Bates is concerned) and I haven't heard of a football manager (except Sven of course) being fingered for the sack because he earned too much.

I can't understand why people are walking around with their arses on fire. Put your cracks in a bucket of iced water. We have 26+ games still to go!

There is nothing wrong with my arse thanks very much, but cant vouch for MK Fox's avatar cos that looks pretty hot !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669