Do we have the funds for a new manager??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler said:
No he isn't. And here's the interesting bit - he doesn't think so either! But a contract is a contract (except where Ken Bates is concerned) and I haven't heard of a football manager (except Sven of course) being fingered for the sack because he earned too much.

I can't understand why people are walking around with their arses on fire. Put your cracks in a bucket of iced water. We have 26+ games still to go!

You went to the same school as Bill Anderson didn't ya? :lol: :lol:

Chandler said:
I didn't say I knew MK. But what I can say with a high degree of probability is that 500,000 is nearer the mark than 200,000.
Now could you provide evidence to back up your figure of 200,000?

i didn't say i knew Chandler, but i thought 200k was nearer the mark for a fizzy boss.
that said 10k a week isn't unfeasible. not convinced yet though malf.

why do you hate to agree? he has some very valid points and is certainly using this forum for discussion.

MK you are either:

(a) a very forgiving person

Or:

(b) you didn't read one of my earlier posts on this thread

Or even:

(c) trying to find out my true identity

But:

You'll never take me alive copper!!!

i think i know who you are chandler, but i'm a very forgiving person too.

If Adams is on 0.5 of a Million then Keowns a monkeys uncle. Scrap that, Im a monkeys uncle. No chance, I know auditors who have audited football clubs and there is no way MA is not that salary. Too right he isn’t too.

This is mildly interesting..if a little dated
www.jims.cam.ac.uk/people/ faculty/pdfs/hope_when_sack_manager.pdf

It works out that more emphasis is given on the last 5 games on decision for letting a manager go when the classic 'honeymoon' period ceases. Statistically, our last 5 results are not horrendous. In reality, anyone who watches know a little different. Im still a believer in MA and I think hurling abuse at the guy is just plain wrong. Booing is hardly the best medium to voice your disgruntled opinions is it?

What does that do other than demoralize the entire fuc*ing team? Im not saying you shouldn’t be pis*ed off with paying 24 quid to watch a bunch of retards trying to fuc* a door knob but the boo boys do not help. One bit. Im not a complete fool though and I you can tell when players have lost faith in their manager - I don’t think that’s happened yet, some of the fans have. Come on lets sing our hearts out for the lads. If its not happening by Crimbo at least you can say we gave them a chance. At the minute, a lot of people aren’t

Chandler said:
So which one of your bum chums told you that FoxesTalk is a great place for 'cock jockeys' Mr Weston (apologies to the more enlightened minds on this forum but this is the only way to deal with trash)?

From what I have heard, the forum to which you refer is full of 'Adams Out' BONEHEADS like yourself. The logic of your statement is therefore inescapable: BONEHEADS ARE COCK JOCKEYS. Your inference, not mine.

And tell me how would you know that 200,000 was a much more realistic stab at Adams's salary? A few minutes quiet contemplation would lead anyone (of average intelligence) to conclude that this was an unsustainably low estimate.

But, by definition, my BONEHEADED COCK JOCKEY, a few minutes of quiet contemplation is something of which you are incapable.

Where have I said I want Adams out?
Any phrase with Bonehead in is completly yours not mine.
How can you have an unsustainably low estitmate?

....I could go on

1. Your email to Tim Davies clearly implied that you wanted Adams Out - why else would you have written it? Unless of course it was to express 100% support for Adams which you did not.

2. I did not say you actually used any phrase with the word 'Bonehead' in it. I wrote that 'Boneheads are Cock Jockeys' was a logical inference that could be drawn from your statements. For a university undergrad you are extremely literal minded.

3. You can have an unsustainably low estimate in the same way you can have an unsustainably high estimate. In this context it means that Adams could happily sling his hook at LCFC and go and work at most other Championship clubs.

Think carefully, very carefully, before you reply to this Durham Fox. I'll be much crueller to you next time...

Chandler said:
1. Your email to Tim Davies clearly implied that you wanted Adams Out - why else would you have written it? Unless of course it was to express 100% support for Adams which you did not.

2. I did not say you actually used any phrase with the word 'Bonehead' in it. I wrote that 'Boneheads are Cock Jockeys' was a logical inference that could be drawn from your statements. For a university undergrad you are extremely literal minded.

3. You can have an unsustainably low estimate in the same way you can have an unsustainably high estimate. In this context it means that Adams could happily sling his hook at LCFC and go and work at most other Championship clubs.

Think carefully, very carefully, before you reply to this Durham Fox. I'll be much crueller to you next time...

1. Read it again.

2. Im not a university undergraduate

3. An estimate is just that (an educated guess), therfore it doent need to be sustainable.

DurhamFox said:
Chandler said:

1. Read it again.

3. An estimate is just that (an educated guess), therfore it doent need to be sustainable.

The clues are there. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Chandler said:

1. Read it again.

The clues are there. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
English Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675