do we want automatic promotion or get in the play offs

I've seen things. Awful spursy things that we've managed to bottle in recent years. If we did end up in the playoffs that could end up being a greatest hits moment.
Yep, would be monumental.

I've seen things. Awful spursy things that we've managed to bottle in recent years. If we did end up in the playoffs that could end up being a greatest hits moment.
Yet the mongies will still be telling us we’re entitled ****s and should **** off and do something else with our Saturday afternoons.

And that King Enzo can do no wrong…and boo Cov Scum booooooo.

I actually want us to go up via the playoffs. I'm sure I'm not alone in falling properly in love with LCFC during those three years under Little when Wembley would be an annual day out. Always remember the joy in beating Derby to record our first win at Wembley, and being especially pleased for my dad who has seen us lose at Wembley more times than he'd care to remember. Let's face it, next year in the prem would be depressing. At best we'd just about survive. Of course I want us to go up, but if we don't it's not the end of the world. It's a weird situation for sure.

I actually want us to go up via the playoffs. I'm sure I'm not alone in falling properly in love with LCFC during those three years under Little when Wembley would be an annual day out. Always remember the joy in beating Derby to record our first win at Wembley, and being especially pleased for my dad who has seen us lose at Wembley more times than he'd care to remember. Let's face it, next year in the prem would be depressing. At best we'd just about survive. Of course I want us to go up, but if we don't it's not the end of the world. It's a weird situation for sure.
Why the doom and gloom, if the whole purpose of the game is to win and move forward then being negative about the next stage seems strange?

Are people really suggesting we were in a better position as a club under Mandaric than we are now with KP…

People really do have a warped sense of reality. Or maybe I just dreamed us now owning the ground, having some of the leading facilities in the country, developing an up and coming women’s team, whilst ignoring the obvious successes on the pitch.

Throughout this time we have ‘wasted’ money on the wrong players, but this is true of every club in the world and will always be the case. Nobody has a 100% hit ratio.

I do think the current board need to be replaced, there have been too many errors over recent years. I’m not sure that means we should wish KP had never taken us over or should move on.

I’m not sure we will ever have better owners than we do now and I think it is crazy to want to try and find out.

Does it matter? Seriously, whatever comes in goes straight out anyway. Mainly on exorbitant salaries.

We had nine seasons in the PL and several years of European money and where did it go? Into the back pockets of mainly iffy players and managers and other hangers on.

The only tangible thing that the money did for us fans was a couple of nice big TV screens. Apart from that, it's no better than before KP came along.

We spent £20m putting together a title winning side and £200m fecking it up.
Mainly agent fees. We are capable of doing the same thing however, we need to take risk on players from the lower leagues here and abroad.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463