do ya??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonahal32

think the team will be strengthened before saturday? and if not is it good enough to finish were you predicted we would finish?? me personally reckon we need a good left sided player, it were we are the weakest, i also think we are short of a big striker to play alongside either hume or DJ,sorry but i dont go along with the WE LOVE MDV brigade he couldnt give his all to city when he first came and often looked like he couldnt be bothered so why should i be bothered about him now he has decided that it might be worth putting in some effort? i also dont believe fryatt will either be with us for much longer or has the heart to give his all to the team either. so.......... seeing as i predicted 4th i dont think the team as it stands is good enough to get that.

think the team will be strengthened before saturday? and if not is it good enough to finish were you predicted we would finish?? me personally reckon we need a good left sided player, it were we are the weakest, i also think we are short of a big striker to play alongside either hume or DJ,sorry but i dont go along with the WE LOVE MDV brigade he couldnt give his all to city when he first came and often looked like he couldnt be bothered so why should i be bothered about him now he has decided that it might be worth putting in some effort? i also dont believe fryatt will either be with us for much longer or has the heart to give his all to the team either. so.......... seeing as i predicted 4th i dont think the team as it stands is good enough to get that.

I started to cast a pedant's eye over that but realised it was just too big a job for one person.

:102:I predicted 5th if cort can stay fit for most of the season with MDV id be happy with a top 12 finsh
Fortune rumoured 2 solve the left side problem

I started to cast a pedant's eye over that but realised it was just too big a job for one person.
admit it! ya just dont like big words!:icon_bigg

think the team will be strengthened before saturday? and if not is it good enough to finish were you predicted we would finish??

me personally reckon we need a good left sided player, it were we are the weakest,

i also think we are short of a big striker to play alongside either hume or DJ,sorry but i dont go along with the WE LOVE MDV brigade he couldnt give his all to city when he first came and often looked like he couldnt be bothered so why should i be bothered about him now he has decided that it might be worth putting in some effort?

i also dont believe fryatt will either be with us for much longer or has the heart to give his all to the team either. so.......... seeing as i predicted 4th i dont think the team as it stands is good enough to get that.

I go for quality rather than quantity.
Forum: Leicester City 06-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Replies: 109 Support Mark De Vries Club
Views: 1,678 Posted By SJN-Fox
Re: Support Mark De Vries Club

Well, I've always rated MDV, I would like to see him in the starting line up on Saturday. I think we'll see a different side to him this time round

quality???

steven were you my english teacher at school??

The reason MDV didnt look bothered when he first came was that he wasnt fit as he was recovering from an injury so at least give the bloke a chance now he is fit a ready to go

The reason MDV didnt look bothered when he first came was that he wasnt fit as he was recovering from an injury so at least give the bloke a chance now he is fit a ready to go

and the reason he spent nearly his whole loan period on the subs bench at a norwegian ?? side which was relagated from there division?? was that because of injury aswell? sorry but the only injury that effects this bloke is the one which having no club to play for does to his bank balance

Last edited:
and the reason he spent nearly his whole loan period on the subs bench at a norwegian ?? side which was relagated from there division??

couldnt give a shit mate they obviously didnt like him the way he plays does not suit every teams style of play but i believe his style will suit ours so lets give him a chance matt fryatt spent most of last season on the bench of a team who nearly got relegated and he is still treated like a ****ing hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669