Does any one have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer237

Or know where i can get the league table just before the game we played against wycomb facup quater finals in 2001 please? Actually only the position we were in at the time would do if anyone knows it.

i know this is prob not the best thing to wanna think about as were now once again in the finals, but i got to get a report done for uni and i got a meeting with a tutor tomorrow whos gonna roast me cos i aint done enough!!

Cheers!!

you arent expecting what i was saying yesterday where you? a trip back to correct what we should have done originally? ie. beat shit lower league oposition (brentford) in the quarter finals to put right the wrongs of the wycombe game where it all went tits up?

fitz said:
you arent expecting what i was saying yesterday where you? a trip back to correct what we should have done originally? ie. beat shit lower league oposition (brentford) in the quarter finals to put right the wrongs of the wycombe game where it all went tits up?

No chance :eek: i fear geting brentford, i think we would do much better against a team such as southampton or blackburn. The feeling against Wycomb was one of the worst that i have ever felt, i would never want to even have the chance of feeling like that again. We need to keep brentford out of the picture. Forest away would do me though ;).

asheslcfc said:
im pretty sure we were 4th but dont hold me to it

Yeah thats what i thought too, i put that down but it needs to be concrete and i cant find it anywhere on the net. Prob not looking hard enough...

homer237 said:
Or know where i can get the league table just before the game we played against wycomb facup quater finals in 2001 please? Actually only the position we were in at the time would do if anyone knows it.

i know this is prob not the best thing to wanna think about as were now once again in the finals, but i got to get a report done for uni and i got a meeting with a tutor tomorrow whos gonna roast me cos i aint done enough!!

Cheers!!

sixth in league having beaten Liverpool a week before

The League table for February 2001

Actually while im asking...

Im creating a football predictor software package using recurrent neural networks and in the report i need to write about current systems. Does anyone have any systems that they use to predict football matches? By that i dont just mean software packages, it could be as simple as looking at the table and seeing who is in the highest position. I need to pad out my report a little.

Cheers!!

Steven said:
homer237 said:

Cheers!!

sixth in league having beaten Liverpool a week before

Ur a legend, cheers mate!!

From my experience the only way you'll find the answer is to look in the Wycombe programme if you have it. I searched online in vain for a mid-season table a few months back and nobody has that kind of information... :-(

homer237 said:

Im creating a football predictor software package using recurrent neural networks and in the report i need to write about current systems. Does anyone have any systems that they use to predict football matches? By that i dont just mean software packages, it could be as simple as looking at the table and seeing who is in the highest position. I need to pad out my report a little.

Cheers!!

Surely you cant predict football matches!

ScarboroughFox said:
homer237 said:

Cheers!!

Surely you cant predict football matches!

ha!! ok, "Attempt" to predict.

webmaster said:
EMC Fox said:
From my experience the only way you'll find the answer is to look in the Wycombe programme if you have it. I searched online in vain for a mid-season table a few months back and nobody has that kind of information... :-(

The league table for any division, on any date is available, but you have to pay for membership to the site that can provide it.
http://www.11v11.co.uk/page281

Are you a member oh faithful webmaster?

webmaster said:
EMC Fox said:

The league table for any division, on any date is available, but you have to pay for membership to the site that can provide it.
http://www.11v11.co.uk/page281

Cheers mate, i might join up because i do need about 10 years of data, although most of that can be found for free.

homer237 said:

Cheers!!

Interesting as my next potential project involves GA and potentially Neural Networks. You should have tried to do a Horse Racing predictor. :p :wink: ;-)

P.S. Also added a link to my original answer :wink: ;-)

Steven said:
homer237 said:

Cheers!!

Interesting as my next potential project involves GA and potentially Neural Networks. You should have tried to do a Horse Racing predictor. :p :wink: ;-)

P.S. Also added a link to my original answer :wink: ;-)

The horse racing predictor was an option but someone else nabbed it before i had a chance, plus i dont know a great deal about horse racing. This way i can do a project on two of my favorite past times, football and gambling, amazing!!!

Are you a programmer or something then Steven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566