Does anybody recognise this

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox said:
I'm in no mans land.
I'm called a northerner by folk here because I say grass (not grars) and path (not parth) and everyone north of Rugby calls me a cockney....

:icon_cry:

feckin cockneys:icon_razz

Brauny Blue said:
feckin cockneys:icon_razz

I am from London and what is wrong with that. :mad: :mad: :098: :098: :icon_eek: :eek:

Steven said:
I am from London and what is wrong with that. :mad: :mad: :098: :098: :icon_eek: :eek:

If your from London it dosen't mean you are a true cockney.:icon_wink

I'm sure MK being part of the mighty 'shocking fc' understands :icon_cool

lazzer said:
english feckers :icon_lol:

My ancestors were ethnically Norman, so none of this Anglo-Saxon gonads please. :018: :018: :018: :icon_roll ;) :icon_wink

Steven said:
My ancestors were ethnically Norman, so none of this Anglo-Saxon gonads please. :018: :018: :018: :icon_roll ;) :icon_wink

Stevo you've turned into the grumpenfuhrer.:102: or is it just Mondays:icon_bigg

Steven said:

Norman who...........Wisdom? Lamont? Hunter? ;)

MKFox said:
I'm in no mans land.
I'm called a northerner by folk here because I say grass (not grars) and path (not parth) and everyone north of Rugby calls me a cockney....

:icon_cry:
but one thing were all united on is that your a cous cous eating wax jacket wearing sex mad ponce.

drummindefender said:
but one thing were all united on is that your a cous cous eating wax jacket wearing sex mad ponce and I love you lots

Steady on there DD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00