Match Thread Doncaster v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's a greedy bastard who can't finish to save his life?

That's your opinion, I can only judge him on what I've seen of him so far this season and think that's a very harsh judgement of him. Thought he was more than entitled to take that shot on last weekend and the 'acute' angle that was made out on here (I think it was by yourself) was more than acceptable to take the shot on.

Don't see how can see anything better in Howard.

Maybe he's not 100% fit, maybe he's had a poor week at training, who knows. I'm happy to trust Pearson on this one.

Perhaps. I have a feeling its more of a tactical switch rather than an injury imposed one

Last edited:
That's your opinion, I can only judge him on what I've seen of him so far this season and think that's a very harsh judgement of him. Thought he was more than entitled to take that shot on last weekend and the 'acute' angle that was made out on here (I think it was by yourself) was more than acceptable to take the shot on.

Don't see how can see anything better in Howard.

I'm not saying I can see anything better in Howard, but the fact that our first choice sub is worse than Beckford has been to me just shows we definitely need more options up front.

Last edited:
All kicking off down at Brighton. They're down to 9 men after only 12 mins

I'm not saying I can see anything better in Howard, but the fact that our first choice sub is worse than Beckford has been to me just shows we definitely need more options up front.

So if he's, as you say, worse than Beckford why's he in ahead of him? Do you think it's injury imposed? I think it's the 'battering ram' tactic for Pearson.

Last edited:
Latest scores:

Cardiff 0 Mboro 1
Leeds 0 Reading 1
W Ham 1 Barnsley 0

So if he's, as you say, worse than Howard why's he in ahead of Beckford? Do you think it's injury imposed? I think it's the 'battering ram' tactic for Pearson.

I never said he was worse than Howard. I can't read Pearson's mind, so I don't know why he is in the side.

I said in my post, which is the one you replied to, that Beckford deserved dropping, but that Howard is the player coming in says something about our poor options up front. That is all.

Last edited:
I never said he was worse than Howard. I can't read Pearson's mind, so I don't know why he is in the side.

I said in my post, which is the one you replied to, that Beckford deserved dropping, but that Howard is the player coming in says something about our poor options up front.

Sorry meant to say worse than Beckford

Brighton down to 9 already!

First one for foul and abusive language after being flagged offside; second for violent conduct.

Brighton are bottom of the disciplinary table by a mile. Incredibly dirty team. We're 2nd bottom btw.

We need a bit of 'flicky dicky' apparently.

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670