Don't believe the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Anyone got any of the tracks off the web for Oasis's new album. Its actually really good, could be there best stuff since What's the story.

What's it called?. Not that I would do a torrent search or anything!

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
Melton Fox said:
What's it called?

''More of the same old Shit''

what do you think to it then HF? as you have clearly heard it and are not jumping to conclusions........ :grin:

I've heard the single,you don't need to buy the new one just listen to the last one and change the chords round a bit.Don't get me wrong DF their first two albums were good but ever since then they just seem to have become a little repetitive..but just my opinion.

highland fox said:
DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:
Melton Fox said:
What's it called?

''More of the same old Shit''

what do you think to it then HF? as you have clearly heard it and are not jumping to conclusions........ :grin:

I've heard the single,you don't need to buy the new one just listen to the last one and change the chords round a bit.Don't get me wrong DF their first two albums were good but ever since then they just seem to have become a little repetitive..but just my opinion.

All bands have a style thought surely HF??

They do DF but I just think Oasis have exhausted that style but if you like them then fair enough.

highland fox said:
They do DF but I just think Oasis have exhausted that style but if you like them then fair enough.

I do. Going to see them at MK in June. I think it's a nostalgia thing more than anything, they were they big band of my youth.

They're much better live than on record. I've seen them at Barrowlands, Birmingham NIA and last year at Glsatonbury.

Always entertaining but the sound is growing a bit long in the tooth now.

Joe_Fox said:
They're much better live than on record. I've seen them at Barrowlands, Birmingham NIA and last year at Glsatonbury.

Always entertaining but the sound is growing a bit long in the tooth now.

Have to agree Joe, saw them at Wembley, that was awesome. The CD of that gig is a cracker.

I've heard most of them and i think it's really good... especially 'guess god thinks i'm able' and 'keep the dream alive'.

There is a different feel to alot of the songs this time thankfully!!

Saw them at Knebworth in '96 and they were superb. However, the further you climb up your own arse, the more diffucult it becomes to get people to listen to you

Where can I listen to the songs online?

Surely their new stuff can't be as good as What's the Story, its the greatest album ever!

drummindefender said:
going to see them july 2nd at city of manchester :-D

A lot of my mates are going to that, I decided to dicth it as I hate the Manchester Twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669