Don't kid yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzer

Its a laff innit to take the piss out of the so called crap teams below us and predict that they are all going to end up losers, having to play each other and help us out of the mess we are in. Don't kid yourself if there is one team in the fizzy that can shoot itself in the foot thats us. If there is one team that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it's us.
And there's one team that is always hitting the post, dragging it across the goal, over the bar and hitting the goalie it's us.
Why we should think we are any better than Brighton or Rotherham I can't think, theres only a handful of points in it. But look at the difference from the top 20 or so.
It's bloody serious mates, just what will our scottish leader do to fix it, kick bloody ass I hope!

homer said:
Well, you can't argue with that, can you ?

unquestionable logic!

Seriously though, Lennie Lawrence basically said the same thing about Cardiff on Tuesday night. Over a season, you get enough good luck to cover the crap the goes before it.

bazzer said:
Its a laff innit to take the piss out of the so called crap teams below us and predict that they are all going to end up losers, having to play each other and help us out of the mess we are in. Don't kid yourself if there is one team in the fizzy that can shoot itself in the foot thats us. If there is one team that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory it's us.
And there's one team that is always hitting the post, dragging it across the goal, over the bar and hitting the goalie it's us.
Why we should think we are any better than Brighton or Rotherham I can't think, theres only a handful of points in it. But look at the difference from the top 20 or so.
It's bloody serious mates, just what will our scottish leader do to fix it, kick bloody ass I hope!

Chill out Bazzer me old fruit! Yes this season has been shite, yes we havent performed no where near expectation but there is no way we are gonna get relegated, so why not have a laugh at the teams below us that really do have something to worry about, its not like there is anything else to smile about. Im sure our thistle chewing leader will get our premiership promotion pushing train all polished up, stoked with coal and back on the tracks to the bigtime!
Come on Bazzer join in, lets make it like the old PEN2 times
Gimme a D
Gimme an I
Gimme an S
Gimme a C
Gimme an O
What have we got???????

Northants_Fox said:
homer said:
Well, you can't argue with that, can you ?

unquestionable logic!

Seriously though, Lennie Lawrence basically said the same thing about Cardiff on Tuesday night. Over a season, you get enough good luck to cover the crap the goes before it.

:smt018

Britbulldog said:
Gimme a D
Gimme an I
Gimme an S
Gimme a C
Gimme an O
What have we got???????

Crap crisps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship