Good luck in divvy 2
with kisnorbo,hamill,big rab D,AND OF COURSE
the one and only MDV

TOWZER said:
I NEVER TOLD YOU.................
Good luck in divvy 2
the one and only MDV

Hows your new Coach doing ? hope you've locked up your daughters.

highland fox said:
Hows your new Coach doing ? hope you've locked up your daughters.
WE AINT GOING IN THE DIVVY LEAGUE.
HOPE YOUR NO THE SAME FOX ON THE LOY
SITE ?????????

The Divvy league?!?!?:098:

Still better than the SPL mate! The massive difference in quality has been more than adequately proven by Leveins lack of success with a large quantity of your players.

TOWZER said:
I NEVER TOLD YOU.................
Good luck in divvy 2
the one and only MDV

do you think you can do a deal with one of your fisher price football clubs up there. and take a couple of leviens school boy errors back..:thumbs_do

SilverFox said:

Still better than the SPL mate! The massive difference in quality has been more than adequately proven by Leveins lack of success with a large quantity of your players.[/QUOTs
nope,you are gash.
in the "divvy 2" you cant get into europe.
you have auto windscreens to look forward to.
enjoy you fools

TOWZER said:
SilverFox said:

Still better than the SPL mate! The massive difference in quality has been more than adequately proven by Leveins lack of success with a large quantity of your players.[/QUOTs
nope,you are gash.
in the "divvy 2" you cant get into europe.
you have auto windscreens to look forward to.
enjoy you fools

wow your mother must be proud:038: :038: :038:

he's figures out the caps lock

not quite got the html quoting right yet

once he's got that sorted, it's only the humour to work on

no my dad is a lot fatter because every time he knobs your mum she gives him a biscuit. feck off back to where ever you came from....scumcu@t!!

:021:

Dangeruss said:
no my dad is a lot fatter because every time he knobs your mum she gives him a biscuit. feck off back to where ever you came from....scumcu@t!!

:021:
who is it then ? you have a cheek slating rix when your
avatar looks like your sister freak boy.
PS stop sening me e- mails your no my cup of tea.

p.s i have no sister, or any family i was a test tube baby and thats why im very good at climbing glass..up the city:081:

Hmmm this has me thinking. Would I rather be here in Leicester or up in Scotland? Would I rather see my team playing (when the weather hasn't caused yet another postponement) in a league where we play each team about ten times a season, in garbage stadiums, listening to chants i don't understand, whilst waiting for a middle of the range English football team to come and get my best players? Or I could watch a team that, even though they are struggling in the league, generates a healthy 20,000 attendance on a regular basis, with such luxuries like undersoil heating and an all seating ensuring that you watch your team in the best possible conditions, waiting for us to get the formula right and get back in the top flight where we belong? I don't know. I am confused because it sounds to me like you think you have the better deal.

Singth said:
Hmmm this has me thinking. Would I rather be here in Leicester or up in Scotland? Would I rather see my team playing (when the weather hasn't caused yet another postponement) in a league where we play each team about ten times a season, in garbage stadiums, listening to chants i don't understand, whilst waiting for a middle of the range English football team to come and get my best players? Or I could watch a team that, even though they are struggling in the league, generates a healthy 20,000 attendance on a regular basis, with such luxuries like undersoil heating and an all seating ensuring that you watch your team in the best possible conditions, waiting for us to get the formula right and get back in the top flight where we belong? I don't know. I am confused because it sounds to me like you think you have the better deal.

I like your way of thinking:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670