Dont Worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be Happy,
cus every little thing,
is gonna be alright?

I do hope so! :biggrin:

I'm 'having' a thoughful approach to our run in and the fixtures of the teams around us.

The only concept that my theory must contain is a victory, and sadly I cant really see where that victory will come from.

Even three draws (I'm sure) will not be enough to keep us up, we must beat someone.

This is one of those leagues and they occur from time to time in all team sports not just soccer where there is much of a muchness amongst the teams. West Brom seem to have a bit of quality - and yet we hammered them away - but the rest look devoid of quality.

So anything can happen.

I think it's anyone's guess what will happen - with our main problem being that our players are probably one of the least motivated teams. Why this is - who can say? I assume it is partly the absence of a strong manager, but that said things weren't much better before he arrived.

I hope we do better than a draw at barnsley (its my first away game of the season). Im seriously taking some booze with me now. I am liking your optimism though, we can beat sheffield Wednesday and lose to Stoke and still stay up. But that means a lot of stress for us city fans.

COME ON CITY, WE CAN DO IT.

By the way, southampton and blackpool have really shit run ins.

I think the run in means sod all to be honest, we showed the other day that just because we have the teams in trouble doesn't mean we are going to beat them. I'm damn glad that Blackpool have slipped into the mess because if there is one team down there that are in as a big a trouble as us, it is them, the other teams I think have some degree of fight about them..

Come on lads, just forget the rest of the season and do us proud in these last few games!! If there is one thing going for us it is that this is all still in our hands!!

I think the run in means sod all to be honest, we showed the other day that just because we have the teams in trouble doesn't mean we are going to beat them. I'm damn glad that Blackpool have slipped into the mess because if there is one team down there that are in as a big a trouble as us, it is them, the other teams I think have some degree of fight about them..

Come on lads, just forget the rest of the season and do us proud in these last few games!! If there is one thing going for us it is that this is all still in our hands!!

we can win all our games and still go down so how is it still in our hands?:icon_roll

we can win all our games and still go down so how is it still in our hands?:icon_roll

no we can't......

We have to play Wednesday in those last 3, so if we win all our games we go above them.....:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669