Double Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i try the link for the OS i just get an old screen with the carlling cup on :mad:

Andy Johnson is a decent signing IMO, proven at this level and will no doubt provide some much needed experience and know how. Don't know much about Josh Low to be able to comment.

I am very pleased with Andy Johnson. I have been suggesting on here that he ticks all the right boxes for some time now...............Josh Low I havn't heard of but after reading the article on the OS I am very, very pleased with this signing also. Was in the League 2 team of the year last season so must be a decent player............Both are big players also which is something we didnt have last season and why we struggled at set pieces. With the addition of these 2 and McCauley hopefully we will be much more effective in this area now........

These signings seem to have come quickly from almost nowhere.

I think I heard a link with Josh Low because the name sounds familiar, but had we been linked with Andy Johnson before? Either way the rumours didn't seem that strong. Means Durham's pub rumour about 2 signings was true ;)

Johnson gives us some experience in midfield which is needed. I've never really seen him play much so can't really say much, and I know nothing about Josh Low at all other than he's a winger which is good because we so desperately need some wingers. Anyone know if he plays left or right?

Anyway, nice to see some more transfer activity at least and hopefully the signings come good for us!

both sound exciting prospects. great news.

Looks like 2 excellent signings. Particularly excited by Johnson, they both look like they are prepared to get "stuck in" as opposed to the other lightweights.

COME ON LEICESTER

Well done RK

Happy with Johnson, don't much about the other guy. Although Johnson is in the wrong age bracket I'm glad that a bit experience has been added. He seems to be a short term solution as he has only signed on a one year contract. Let's hope that being a ex-trees doesn't expose him to the stick usually given to previous players from that neck of the wood.

Last edited:
There's only one J-Lo, There's only one J-Lo, There's only one J-Lo.

Johnson is exactly what we need IMO, a dirty, foot in type player with experience, bravo! Never heard of Josh Low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669