Dougie Freedman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedman is a good poacher at this level. Why are we knocking him when we're gonna have Benjamin up front? FFS....

dannyboy said:
Freedman is a good poacher at this level. Why are we knocking him when we're gonna have Benjamin up front? FFS....

Dannyboy have a word with yourself, just because we have been relegated doesn't mean we are doomed and we can't be ambitious. We have a transfer budget, we need some strikers and with the players available we could do better than Freedman. Adams has said he wants to sign young and vibrant players so that's what we're going to do. Freedman isn't young or vibrant, there are players like McPhee, Novo, Bridges and Maclean available. Unproven players, but this is what we need to do get some players with potential and turn them from zero to hero. Like most lower league teams do, this is how you develop as a team.

Freedman is fine at Division 1 level. Young players cost money, which we obviously don't have. I've not even heard of Novo, yet he's gonna cost Dickov,Scimeca and Thatcher put together (around £1/2 million). The clue with Freedman is the first 4 letters of his name.

dannyboy said:
Freedman is fine at Division 1 level. Young players cost money, which we obviously don't have. I've not even heard of Novo, yet he's gonna cost Dickov,Scimeca and Thatcher put together (around £1/2 million). The clue with Freedman is the first 4 letters of his name.
He's gonna cost money for a reason, because he's got alot of talent. Novo scored 30 goals in SPL last season, only Larsson scored more than him. He's 24/25 and apparently is sensational. His manager says as soon as he gets in to the english league he'll be worth millions. We have offered £400,000 so we have got some money

Malf said:
dannyboy said:
He's gonna cost money for a reason, because he's got alot of talent. Novo scored 30 goals in SPL last season, only Larsson scored more than him. He's 24/25 and apparently is sensational. His manager says as soon as he gets in to the english league he'll be worth millions. We have offered £400,000 so we have got some money

Matt Jones cost £3m. Did he cost money for a reason? lol

dannyboy said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

PT knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. :wink:

dannyboy said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

Fair point, but I think that just because we have been in to administration doesn't mean we can't ever pay money or receive money for a player. Novo will be amazing, trust me.

dannyboy said:

I don't think many City fans can accept the fact we may be in the hunt now for a player who, in Div. 1, couldn't even get in the Palace team...fall from grace...

alex said:
dannyboy said:

I don't think many City fans can accept the fact we may be in the hunt now for a player who, in Div. 1, couldn't even get in the Palace team...fall from grace...

Especially when Adams has said he's going to be signing young and vibrant players. I will be well annoyed if we end up with Dublin and Freedman when we've been in talks with Novo and Bridges.

alex said:
I wantr Novo and Bridges, I want them here and I want them now.

If we sign them both i'll do something crazy. I am up for suggestions anything ranging from removing my penis and placing it on my head or catching a chuff nut and making my mum and sandwich with it

Malf said:
dannyboy said:

he got 19 goals in SPL malf

Babylon said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

My mistake, in all competitions he got about 25-30 goals including some in the Uefa Cup. 19 in SPL isn't that good really is it?

Babylon said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

He's never the one to exaggerate, is he? :wink:

I would not be surprised at all if we got him. Another one of Basset's cast off's....... :roll:

Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

I would not be surprised at all if we got him. Another one of Basset's cast off's....... :roll:

Novo, one of Bassett's cast offs? :shock:

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

No, you arse. :wink:

I meant Freedman......

Scowcroft said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
Babylon said:
Malf said:
dannyboy said:

No, you arse. :wink:

I meant Freedman......

Freedman can go and f*ck a duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484