Dowie

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox I see from your profile you live in Guiness Limbo. Me too. I think i live round the corner. I've seen a city shirt wearing fella loitering around the concrete cows. Do you like a good milking?

Know any good local dogging sites? I'm determined to catch the missus. Bingo. A likely story.

so can someone remind me, exactly what has dowie done as a football manager?

MKFox I see from your profile you live in Guiness Limbo. Me too. I think i live round the corner. I've seen a city shirt wearing fella loitering around the concrete cows. Do you like a good milking?

Know any good local dogging sites? I'm determined to catch the missus. Bingo. A likely story.

Whats with the code?

The eagle flys by night.

even megson has managed in the prem, plus dowie did nothing at charlton and i think he got palace relagated too

Last edited:

Where's Guiness Limbo? I thought MkFox was from Bean Hill?

even megson has managed in the prem, plus dowie did nothing at charlton and i think he got palace relagated too

He got palace promoted to the premiership having taken over when they were in the bottom 3 of the championship at christmas.

He got relegated from the premier league the following year (unluckily perhaps) on the final day of the season. But it was a brave effort all year long. More than we have been capable of in the past 5 years.

He got sacked from Charlton before he could have any significant impact whilst at the same time his former palace chairman was so miffed he had left he took court proceedings all the way and sued him for misrepresentation.

He has done excellently with a Coventry team that has had no money to spend and is sinking like a stone.

He IS a good manager.

I don't know who everyone thinks we are f*cking well going to get. We have had 5 managers this year. We are not attractive at all. A manager of this kind of calibre will be a blessing. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last edited:
Where's Guiness Limbo? I thought MkFox was from Bean Hill?
Bean Hill? Bean fecking Hill?

Do I look like I drive a 20 year old skoda with no tax and insurance, with my fat common law wife in her leggings buying Special Brew at 10 am?

He got Palace promoted didn't he???

and then relagated, it is usually the sign of a good manager, getting promoted from a tough division but we mustn't forget the likes of adams and megson have that feather in their cap, still rather dowie than an ex player

Last edited:
I'm going to look back in anger, he's a dodo. Typical City, always crashing the same car. There again, if anyone can get us out of the Quicksand it'll be him - the trouble is that he does not have five years.

He got palace promoted to the premiership having taken over when they were in the bottom 3 of the championship at christmas.

He got relegated from the premier league the following year (unluckily perhaps) on the final day of the season. But it was a brave effort all year long. More than we have been capable of in the past 5 years.

He got sacked from Charlton before he could have any significant impact whilst at the same time his former palace chairman was so miffed he had left he took court proceedings all the way and sued him for misrepresentation.

He has done excellently with a Coventry team that has had no money to spend and is sinking like a stone.

He IS a good manager.

I don't know who everyone thinks we are f*cking well going to get. We have had 5 managers this year. We are not attractive at all. A manager of this kind of calibre will be a blessing. Wake up and smell the coffee.
its nice to see you happy again silver one :038:

and before you ask,im happy with this appointment,when it goes thru :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673