Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

chappyblue

Well what can you say,after a very poor start,the man is class.He holds the ball up well,cool under presure,plays a good pass and wins the ball in the air.i for one hope that he is here next season,because he will still do us a job. well done Dubs :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Agreed! I took a mate down tonight who had never seen city play before and he thought Dublin was brilliant. One touch passing which always found a city shirt, composure...the lot! Offer him a new deal because he clearly wants to play for Levein, and his experience will be very valuable! What a turn around. WELL DONE DUBLIN! And well done Connolly who might well be curently the most prolific goalscorer...an excellent goalscoring run!

chappyblue said:
Well what can you say,after a very poor start,the man is class.He holds the ball up well,cool under presure,plays a good pass and wins the ball in the air.i for one hope that he is here next season,because he will still do us a job. well done Dubs :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Let's hope that MDV was watching. He might have learnt how to lead the line

chappyblue said:

i couldnt have worded it better myself

Dublin has got to be here next season. He was sensational last night! You also get two players, centre forward and centre half, so you can rotate to cover injuries, suspensions and substitutions!

I am all for a younger squad, but there is nothing wrong with 2 or 3 experienced guys on the park. Dublin, Tiatto and Gillespie are must keeps!

Nalis as well, if he is not going back to France. He was brilliant, won everything in the air, passed it around and chased everything.

some twonk who sits behind us(and does nothing but slag them off every match)wa maoning about the first sub...he actually said Dublin should've been took off and Moore put on.......

how Dublin was playing??? i don't think i'll be able to help meself on sunday...i'm going to tell the big fat greasy muppet what a pillock he is and that i hope he buggers off to the West Stand next season!!

beaumontfox said:
some twonk who sits behind us(and does nothing but slag them off every match)wa maoning about the first sub...he actually said Dublin should've been took off and Moore put on.......

how Dublin was playing??? i don't think i'll be able to help meself on sunday...i'm going to tell the big fat greasy muppet what a pillock he is and that i hope he buggers off to the West Stand next season!!

Poor Lazzer

:eek:

homer, that's a cracker.

I thought CL was going to take dion of, not because he was playing bad, but because he had worked so hard and he looked knackered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669