dublins history of violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hob-fox

Banned
i was just watching 'premiership years' on sky, and it showed the villa vs brum game two seasons ago.

dublin tackled savage from behind, who went down like a ton of bricks, then got up straight away, and then dion went over to him and nutted him (sav fell over and got straight back up again), bit like what happened against west ham

i thought he was the ultimate pro!

he wasnt in either he was an obscure local group with heskeys dad :roll:
showaddywaddy :roll:

worcesterfox said:
Stefan oakes' dad was in showaddywaddy

Yep he was, me dad use to know him before he was famous.

EMC Fox said:
Apparently savage said "your dad was crap in showaddywaddy" and Dublin didn't like that :roll:

I remember when Scott Oakes started playing for us. He came on as a sub at West Ham , to a rousing chorus of "bop showaddywaddy,bop showaddywaddy bop". The westham fans were well confused. :lol:

I intially logged onto this topic expecting a high brow political debate regarding the potato famine, sadly I am mistaken.

As I always say, you will pay the price for being a fussy eater. And, if they had enough money to emigrate, surely they had enough money to eat at a reasonably priced restaurant.

bluefox said:
EMC Fox said:
Apparently savage said "your dad was crap in showaddywaddy" and Dublin didn't like that :roll:

I remember when Scott Oakes started playing for us. He came on as a sub at West Ham , to a rousing chorus of "bop showaddywaddy,bop showaddywaddy bop". The westham fans were well confused. :lol:

Oh boy - what have I started? :roll:

Dunc said:
I intially logged onto this topic expecting a high brow political debate regarding the potato famine, sadly I am mistaken.

As I always say, you will pay the price for being a fussy eater. And, if they had enough money to emigrate, surely they had enough money to set up a reasonably priced restaurant.

:lol: :lol:

Chip of the old block that was.

Joe_Fox said:
Dunc said:

As I always say, you will pay the price for being a fussy eater. And, if they had enough money to emigrate, surely they had enough money to set up a reasonably priced restaurant.

:lol: :lol:

Chip of the old block that was.

Welcome back..

I for one say welcome home, and its been emotional with out you. That and something else I forget.

oh yeah, the 'other forum' is shite.

Dunc, Alex and JF all posting at once (sniff)

I'm just so happy

the major upgrade needed there is the increase of brain cells.

I hear stem cell research is going well so you never know, in a few years time we may be able hold conversations with some of the ones off it.

We can but dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570