Due Diligence Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

The firm of accountants I work for have been approached to assist in the DD process by UK listed local business.

So the fun and games begin - I understand that we will be sharing access to the data room with at least one other party. (Data Room - phrase typically used where all relevant documentation is maintained).

The firm of accountants I work for have been approached to assist in the DD process by UK listed local business.

So the fun and games begin - I understand that we will be sharing access to the data room with at least one other party. (Data Room - phrase typically used where all relevant documentation is maintained).

DD = ??????????

Due Diligence: The last stage in the buying process; "The Final Frontier". This is the time when you will have access to all of the company's books, records and files. You will have a pre-determined due diligence period in which to investigate the information that you have been given so far to ensure that it 's true and accurate. The due diligence phase is also the time when many prospective business buyers make the most expensive mistake of their lives!

This is normal. ;) Means the Board are taking two offers seriously. ;)

It means nothing of the sort.

Or have I missed something that is supposed to be a joke?

Is it normal for this process to take this long or did it not start at the beginning of November??

Is it normal for this process to take this long or did it not start at the beginning of November??

it could only have started after the shareholders agreed to it at that meeting the other saturday

has he put a final offer in then>?

He won't put in a final offer until 'due diligence' is complete. All the speculation seems to suggest that the offer will come on Friday 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669