Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRIDAY - Speedway Day...umpteen places to choose from

SATURDAY - City V Hull - Dagenham v Someone - Unsure

SUNDAY - Unsure...

MONDAY - Possibly Shrewsbury v Notts County or Port Vale v Someone.

Milk is a very intense oxygen reducer. The milk in the chocolate would seriously deplete the pond of oxygen.

I'm also not 100% sure about the effect of potentially containing nuts may have on a Carp.

off to center parcs on monday
:038:

Last edited:
Never been but I would imagine that is a milf haven isnt it mk?:102:
yes and no, a lot of tasty milf looks sweet in jeans and boots etc, but in a cozzy you can see where the kids have left their mark if you know what i mean.

Anyway, I only have eyes for my the current mrs mk.....

Last edited:
yes and no, a lot of tasty milf looks sweet in jeans and boots etc, but in a cozzy you can see where the kids have left their mark if you know what i mean.

Is she standing reading over your shoulder again?:102:

Last edited:

How do you see gape in a cozzy?

Standard Easter week-end really - Garden, beer, footie, more beer, no more garden, sunday roast, watch traffic jams and hurricanes on news, more beer, family visits, beer, beer and beer, dreaded visit to a DIY or Garden Centre, feign migrane, home for hot buttered crumpets and tea.

Oh and in between run dad's taxi service to all corners of the county. :)

Here's what happens in the Czech Republic over Easter....

"On Easter Monday it gets more interesting. In the morning, boys walk from door to door to spank the girls on the legs with their whip. It is to say, that the whipping is rather symbolic. The symbolism is easily traced from the Czech name of the Easter whip – pomlazka, which comes from the world pomladit or “make younger” in English."

http://www.prague.net/blog/article/75/czech-easter-is-a-fun-holiday

Last edited:
Has it been cancelled? Hardly a soul about here today.Be bread and jam tonight:102:

Has it been cancelled? Hardly a soul about here today.Be bread and jam tonight:102:
Been delivering to my customers today, 75% of them were in Garden Centres. They were dead!!!

I have spoke to a few customers on the phone this afternoon who are also reporting a dire footfall. Looks like being another wash out of a ****ing season starter.

Been delivering to my customers today, 75% of them were in Garden Centres. They were dead!!!

I have spoke to a few customers on the phone this afternoon who are also reporting a dire footfall. Looks like being another wash out of a ****ing season starter.

The Skye and Small Isles ferries have been off off all day due to high wibnds which has bolloxed it all up for me.Hopefully the next 3 days will be better...:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46