Ebay - it had to be done (form of anger management)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uneccessary IMO. I want Levein out purely for the results we are currently yeilding and I don't think we can survive without change for much longer. However I think he has done a good job at the club in general and this sort of thing is completely uncalled for. Gives LCFC fans a bad name.

(it's also badly done compared to others I have seen/done)

He's done well in general - would that be the results or the fantastic signings? IMO i think he has done very badly in general. It not an attack on his character just that INO he's doing a very bad job and if he'd been any other manager he would have got the bullet. But the board are sitting on their hands whilst the club slides towards League 1.

Very poorly done I included a nice photo!

DurhamFox said:
Uneccessary IMO. I want Levein out purely for the results we are currently yeilding and I don't think we can survive without change for much longer. However I think he has done a good job at the club in general and this sort of thing is completely uncalled for. Gives LCFC fans a bad name.

(it's also badly done compared to others I have seen/done)

Agreed. It annoys me when I see people saying things like "He's a twat get him out" and "He's a ****ing muppet" and the like... He's TRYING to do well, things are just going shit for him. He has done well in getting rid of the old boys MA had here and has given the team some good young players and brought others threw from the academy/reserves. He's done this whilst getting the wage budget down a lot and with very little finances. However, on the pitch we've been crap, results aren't good enough and he's got to go. But it's not like he's deliberately tried to destroy the club, it's just not worked out for him. I wish him well wherever he goes next, but I do want him gone from here.
I don't like the insults of him as a person. I think it's unnecessary, pretty immature and shows a lack of intelligence when instead of making constructive points about where the team needs to improve people simply resort to "he's a ****"

Last edited:
The_Lane said:
I assume it won't be up much longer as ebay will take it down...

I have done one before that they never spotted. Will take days even if they do!!

have done durham - but it does not change the fact the Levein is clueless (tactically and signings wise) and whilst granted he may have got rid of the old players (who would have gone any way) he has not moved the club on since he arrived. If any thing this season is worse than last - now in my book that's not progresss.

sorry lads n lasses if didn't appreciate that but like the rest of you (unless you're in the keep Levein he's great minority) I am frusttrated at watching the worst team and manager sinec the pleat era. Is Gordon Lee still alive/around to save us this time?

foxes1970 said:
have done durham

No you haven't!! All you've done is ended the auction - it's still there for all to see and for F!"£$t fans to enjoy.

foxes1970 said:
but it does not change the fact the Levein is clueless

And your little escapade has proved he's not the only one!

The rate city are going the forest fans can laugh at us as we swap places - this would be just a mild giggle

foxes1970 said:
sorry lads n lasses if didn't appreciate that but like the rest of you (unless you're in the keep Levein he's great minority) I am frustrated at watching the worst team and manager sinec the pleat era.
It's a great quality to be able to laugh at one's dire predicament on a dark day. Stick it back up and see if we can get a penny for the old scrote..:icon_bigg :038:

Funniest thing about that is that similar items have come up as PREMIER MANAGER 2006, ebays software not all it should be!!

Bobby Smith said:
Funniest thing about that is that similar items have come up as PREMIER MANAGER 2006, ebays software not all it should be!!

Maybe it's a sign from the gods Bob!! :icon_conf

DurhamFox said:

Very hopeful there Durham, 2007 maybe?

DurhamFox said:

Darkest before the dawn and all that. :icon_wink ;)

foxes1970 said:
sorry lads n lasses if didn't appreciate that but like the rest of you (unless you're in the keep Levein he's great minority) I am frusttrated at watching the worst team and manager sinec the pleat era. Is Gordon Lee still alive/around to save us this time?

I thought the eBay stunt was midly amusing. ;)

foxes1970 said:
unless you're in the keep Levein he's great minority

I might be wrong, but I really don't think there is anybody that thinks like that.
There are people that have the view that getting rid of the manager at this stage wouldn't guaruntee safety.

wasn't done to amuse our fans, forest, sheep, whoever it was done wholly out of a sense of frustration. We've seen this team huff and puff all sense to a handful of wins and draws - the writing has been on the wall since august but finally after new year's eve a 'small minority' have also recognised we're really in the smelly stuff. All those people whove been saying we too good the go down - well have we learnt nothing from forest last season? I think of form is worse than what they were - what does that say? I've got nothing against Levein personally I don't know the man all I can judge him on is the job he does as city manager and well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669