Ebay - it had to be done (form of anger management)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macky said:
I might be wrong, but I really don't think there is anybody that thinks like that.
There are people that have the view that getting rid of the manager at this stage wouldn't guaruntee safety.

If he takes us down I can't see him being able to bring us back up. He doesn't appear to be able to motivate the players - I'm sure he wouldn't have to do that if in League 1 if you can't get excited playing against stockport and doncaster...

Last edited:
foxes1970 said:
If he takes us down I can't see him being able to bring us back up.

If he does take us down I doubt wether he would be around to try taking us back up.

Macky said:
If he does take us down I doubt wether he would be around to try taking us back up.

the logic would suggest is that if we can afford to sack him if he takes us down then we can afford to sack him now. I don't see where our next point let alone points are coming from. We are now running out of games and if we drop into the bottom three on our form/performances at the moment i don't think we have the guts/balls to fight our way out - not with levein in charge. sheff weds is a big big game and could very well determine our season - at the moment with levein's tactics and general man managment I doubt we will even pick up a point there.

foxes1970 said:
the logic would suggest is that if we can afford to sack him if he takes us down then we can afford to sack him now. I don't see where our next point let alone points are coming from. We are now running out of games and if we drop into the bottom three on our form/performances at the moment i don't think we have the guts/balls to fight our way out - not with levein in charge. sheff weds is a big big game and could very well determine our season - at the moment with levein's tactics and general man managment I doubt we will even pick up a point there.

Funny how you only come out when something 'big' is happening. Before you jumped on the sack CL bandwagon you hadn't posted since 22-10-2005.:018::018:

Cant believe people still try this 'joke' it has been so overdone. Im in the CL out brigade, as Im sure you all know, but this is a stupid idea. Anyway Im sure you have been told that enough now.

Fox Fan said:
Funny how you only come out when something 'big' is happening. Before you jumped on the sack CL bandwagon you hadn't posted since 22-10-2005.:018::018:

Just because I've not offered my views on this site about Levein before does not mean I haven't been of the opinion since early in the season that we're going to struggle with him in charge. I discuss city stuff with my mates, work colleagues and those I go city with - I believe just because I haven't been on here and expressed them til now doesn't make them less valid or am jumping on levein out bandwagon - i've been on that for a while. This forum as fine as it is, is not the only place in the world to discuss city. But point taken should switch my pc on a bit more often but don't need to just read these pages to know/see what is going on with city - my seat in the kop gives me a damn fine view.

That said I was hoping that a conference team of maybe a big club like fort william might have swooped with a big money bid of a quid for levein and taken him off our hands.

Last edited:
foxes1970 said:
Just because I've not offered my views on this site about Levein before does not mean I haven't been of the opinion since early in the season that we're going to struggle with him in charge. I discuss city stuff with my mates, work colleagues and those I go city with - I believe just because I haven't been on here and expressed them til now doesn't make them less valid or am jumping on levein out bandwagon - i've been on that for a while. This forum as fine as it is, is not the only place in the world to discuss city. But point taken should switch my pc on a bit more often.

That said I was hoping that a conference team of maybe a big club like fort william might have swooped with a big money bid of a quid for levein and taken him off our hands.

How dare you !! Fort William are Highland League not Conference and they spent the quid funds on a bottle of Tizer at Christmas.

I know who 'good' fort william are - my mate is from fort william and I see that they're one of the strongest scottish sides - holding up the rest of the leagues/teams.

foxes1970 said:
I know who 'good' fort william are - my mate is from fort william and I see that they're one of the strongest scottish sides - holding up the rest of the leagues/teams.

Claggan Park...Stadium of Shite,I live 30 miles from it.Still waiting for their first point this Season.

highland fox said:
Claggan Park...Stadium of Shite,I live 30 miles from it.Still waiting for their first point this Season.
Not managed by Craig's younger brother are they?

highland fox said:

No doubt CL will be on a scouting mission then:icon_conf

highland fox said:
No,some twat in a Wax Jacket I think..
Sensible man, nice warm coat for the winter...Bet he catches the ladies eyes too...:icon_wink

MKFox said:
Sensible man, nice warm coat for the winter...Bet he catches the laddies eyes too...:icon_wink

I wouldn't know about that MK.:icon_conf

highland fox said:
How dare you !! Fort William are Highland League not Conference and they spent the quid funds on a bottle of Tizer at Christmas.

:018: Irn Bru, Highland, surely :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670