El Classico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people actually give a shit about this?

Boring as fcuk, I'd rather watch Torquay -Rochdale

Nah, son. Don't bother with watching the most exciting players and teams in the world, me. Much prefer watch the proper "11 men behind the ball and hoof it forward" football on muddy pitches in the Ryman Premier.

Nah, son. Don't bother with watching the most exciting players and teams in the world, me. Much prefer watch the proper "11 men behind the ball and hoof it forward" football on muddy pitches in the Ryman Premier.

personally I'd rather do that, at least a game featuring two English teams can hold some interest for me. Many people will have been watching this one (as when Beckham was there) purely for Ronaldo

Our hero wasn't quite as good as usual for the Posh equaliser though was he.

In fairness though he was a little bit distracted that day. He had to keep his two feet connected firmly to the ground at all times to detect any seismic pressure changes in the ground that would mean that an earth quake was imminent, somewhere in the world. When you're dealing with earth quake prediction, seconds count, it's life or death.
So give the guy a break Spion for ****s sake

Glad we agree. :)

So give the guy a break Spion for ****s sake

Are you saying he WAS as good as usual for the Posh goal then Macky :102:

Give him a break? I was hardly having a go :icon_bigg

Are you saying he WAS as good as usual for the Posh goal then Macky :102:

I'm just sayin that using your two legs for earth quake detection and playing football at the same time is a big ask for anyone

I'm just sayin that using your two legs for earth quake detection and playing football at the same time is a big ask for anyone

Yes. We do tend to expect a lot of our superheroes these days don't we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669