Electricity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - if people are doing other peoples homework:

I need a functioning Lecturer/student test program, written in Java, fully documented from project inception to completion and I need it by next week. The lecturer needs to set quizes for students with four options. The data produced should be encrypted and stored.

This forum is great.

In a similar vein, I am trying to stave off food price rises in most areas at the moment and need good evidence to show that rises of 30% on bread/dairy are over and above those experienced in foodservice. Need it by the morning. ta. :023:

TB... the answer to all the riddles...

Cockernee rhyming slang for 'One of them homosexual types', and also the west ham fans :icon_bigg

I just love it walking from the station to Upton Park with all those hulking skinheads marching along singing "we are irons". I wish I had the bottle to walk along behind them waving a rainbow flag.

An Oven at 5000w for 12 hours = 60 KWHrs

costs vary, but let's say EDF 1st tier is 15.7395 p/KWhr

16p/KWhr*60kWhr= 960p = £9.60

Don't irons and ovens only draw full load for a small proportion of the time?

I just love it walking from the station to Upton Park with all those hulking skinheads marching along singing "we are irons". I wish I had the bottle to walk along behind them waving a rainbow flag.

:081:

Mind you, if you did do that, you would certainly get a bottle. And a brick, possibly a crowbar too.

Hammond Organ said:
Gadzooks....

you know where the word Gadzooks comes from?

Last edited:
I'm sure highland has a few spares he could send you....
ymca.gif

Rainbow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48