Elvis Hammond (ankle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markyp224

Oh dear. Done for cocaine and we didn't know when we signed him! Allegedly

Re: Elvis Hammond

Despatches channel four is the source just to advise!

Oh dear. Done for cocaine and we didn't know when we signed him! Allegedly

That iSparky doesn't half get around!

Bednar too, would have thought they were on ketamine or some other tranquiliser how they performed for us!

Last edited:
Hmm, it didn't say that we didn't know when we signed him, just that Cheltenham didn't know when they signed him.

Three ex-Leicester players mentioned as having tested positive for cocaine, one of which was already public knowledge. No attempt to contact the club mentioned. Leon Knight making allegations, with no evidence, against unnamed players at an unnamed club on an unspecified date. A reporter repeatedly saying the words 'secret document'. Investigative journalism at its best.

Three ex-Leicester players mentioned as having tested positive for cocaine, one of which was already public knowledge. No attempt to contact the club mentioned. Leon Knight making allegations, with no evidence, against unnamed players at an unnamed club on an unspecified date. A reporter repeatedly saying the words 'secret document'. Investigative journalism at its best.

It's pretty well known that plenty of players with mystery long term injuries are being kept out for drug rehabilitation reasons since the FA doesn't test players that are 'injured'. Prof David Cowan from the drug testing lab came across very weak. The FA seems scared to take on drug testing in any reasonable way. This Dispatches wasn't the best but was probably aimed more at the uniformed.

I wonder if that's what happened to Henderson? I heard that during our league 1 campaign he was fit (although officially injured) and NP had numerous other keepers in to fill in.

I wonder if that's what happened to Henderson? I heard that during our league 1 campaign he was fit (although officially injured) and NP had numerous other keepers in to fill in.
Not too dissimilar to the rumours surrounding Lee Morris' time at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669