En route

Status
Not open for further replies.
To palace. On train and drinking a couple of beers.

Woman opposite is eyeing me with absolute disgust. She didn't have to sit there. There are other seats.

It's either disgust at my drinking or disgust at me not having offered her one (but I only have one left)

I may take a sneaky pic and post it on here somehow.

I think you're pretty disgusting too. Drinking before 12? Tut tut.

Last edited:
I'm on National Express and if the woman immediately behind me doesn't discontinue her very loud phone conversation stat, she'll eat her phone.

To palace. On train and drinking a couple of beers.

Woman opposite is eyeing me with absolute disgust. She didn't have to sit there. There are other seats.

It's either disgust at my drinking or disgust at me not having offered her one (but I only have one left)

I may take a sneaky pic and post it on here somehow.

I realise I'm replying to my own post here and the associated connotations of patheticness. I embrace them.

There are 4 oriental gents on the train. All suited and booted. One has a briefcase, a further 2 have laptops. The final one must either be a bodyguard, very forgetful, been mugged or have an uberpowerful PDA. Anyway, I suppose we can only assume that not only are they Thai but thAT maidstone united are about to hit the big time, if you catchmy drift (do people still say that?)

Starting a bit late in the day for my liking

I shouldn't be on it at all. I feel shambles. I know that doesn't make sense but it just makes it more apt.

Getting married in December and decided to go through a bottle of all the wine candidates. I actually felt alright when I woke up but I'm suffering now. I blame the lack of clear and decisiveness communication between mssrs Weale and Bruce.

Nothing but envy for Ian Marshall at the minute. Drinking on public transport, on his way to watch the Foxes give Palce a sound thrashing. Lovely stuff.

I will be listening to city while sitting in the stands of Farley Way watching Quorn vs Chasetown.

Come on the Quorn.

Important question. Do quorn fc have a nickname? And is it quorn utd? Quorn city? Just quorn?

I realise I'm replying to my own post here and the associated connotations of patheticness. I embrace them.

There are 4 oriental gents on the train. All suited and booted. One has a briefcase, a further 2 have laptops. The final one must either be a bodyguard, very forgetful, been mugged or have an uberpowerful PDA. Anyway, I suppose we can only assume that not only are they Thai but thAT maidstone united are about to hit the big time, if you catchmy drift (do people still say that?)

"Catch my drift" is far better than "uberpowerful".

Come on the Quorn.

Important question. Do quorn fc have a nickname? And is it quorn utd? Quorn city? Just quorn?

United, I think. All I know is I get in for free as my mate is running the line!

"Catch my drift" is far better than "uberpowerful".

I quite enjoyed uberpowerful.

Train update:

firstly I upped the ante by pulling out a bag of south african sweet chutney walkers. Didn't seem to ruffle any feathers but obviously I ate them as loudly as possible.

Next a family got on at borough green and asked me if I'd mind moving so they could have my seat. Both me and disapproving woman are now unseated as it were. She's quite an ugly woman with a bizarre amount of make up on and the biggest lips I've ever seen. Think a cross between leslie ash and Wallace. Can't believe we gave up put seats. Hope the dad is enjoying the carling that got spilt on that seat.

Christ this journey is boring. Out of beer too.

There's a noisy gAme of I spy going on that I might get involved in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670