Pre Match England-Norway friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaarev

3-0 England. Sturridge hattrick. 39988 in the crowd. Rooney sent off for headbutting Forren (who called Rooney Fatso in a TV interview).

Don't expect a match thread!

Shame on the 40,000 halfwits that turned up for that shite-fest.

What a total waste of everyone's time. I hope ITVs viewing figures were as appalling as they deserve them to be too.

Ignore England totally, abandon them. Forget when they're playing.

Then, and only then, things will begin to improve.

"England's soggy display against Norway proved a turn-off to television viewers with audience figures showing almost four million more people chose to watch the Great British Bake-Off than Roy Hodgson's men labour to victory".

So...yeah...

What a total waste of everyone's time. I hope ITVs viewing figures were as appalling as they deserve them to be too.

I'm a halfwit

I'm a halfwit
The crowd was 40181, so there is a tiny little hope that you might be among the 181 non-halfwits.

The crowd was 40181, so there is a tiny little hope that you might be among the 181 non-halfwits.

Sadly I don't hold out much hope of that being true

I'm a halfwit

Okay.

Did you pay to go? Did you enjoy the game? Are you on medication that can affect your judgement? I can only really excuse those given free tickets and the homeless from going to that charade last night.

Seriously, don't do it again. All it does is make them feel like what they're doing is, in some small way, a worthwhile exercise.

Okay.

Did you pay to go? Did you enjoy the game? Are you on medication that can affect your judgement? I can only really excuse those given free tickets and the homeless from going to that charade last night.

Seriously, don't do it again. All it does is make them feel like what they're doing is, in some small way, a worthwhile exercise.

I did pay, I have to admit I didn't really enjoy the game, although the first half was far better than the second and I'm not on currently any medication(unless you include the little blue pill I use occasionally in the evenings)

Last edited:
I did pay, I have to admit I didn't really enjoy the game, although the first half was far better than the second and I'm not on currently any medication(unless you include the little blue pill I use occasionally in the evenings)

Watch any more of that shite and you will be on medication before you know it, the consequences of watching such shit should not be downplayed.

We had a competition at work to win club Wembley tickets for this game - I don't know anyone in our office that bothered to enter.

But what about the shots that were blocked? Roy made it clear that had the opposition not bothered to defend it would've been an alright game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669