England v Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
England to win 3-0. Just banged a fiver on it. COME ON!!

newtonfox said:
webbo ive got to go out can you put a 100 on england for me too win thx

I can't place a bet as you without logging in as you, and I don't know your password.
It's open until 8, but if you can't get back and place a bet by then I can manually adjust your vcash after the match.

newtonfox said:
webbo ive got to go out can you put a 100 on england for me too win thx

newtonfox

:eek: cheeky lazy fecker :icon_bigg he couldnt even be arsed to type thank you :018: :icon_bigg

it's a difficult game to predict with all the changes. should be an england win though. not putting much money on it

hope evrything is okay newton, let me know how you get on.

thank you lads update ,im going to miss englands game :(

the mother-in-law is on ward 8 at the min ,she had a stroke/heart attack about 12 months ago ,but has had a few probs since then ,they are going to operate on this week her gaull bladder has stopped working they need to take it out ,from what they have said it should help her apart from that shes happy enough anyway just got to drop my kids over my mums ,then back to the LRI hope we win the ferking germens are grrrrr cya soon

NEWTON

Sorry to hear that, best wishes to you all

Football doesn't always matter

Last edited:
newtonfox said:
thank you lads update ,im going to miss englands game :(

the mother-in-law is on ward 8 at the min ,she had a stroke/heart attack about 12 months ago ,but has had a few probs since then ,they are going to operate on this week her gaull bladder has stopped working they need to take it out ,from what they have said it should help her apart from that shes happy enough anyway just got to drop my kids over my mums ,then back to the LRI hope we win the ferking germens are grrrrr cya soon

NEWTON
good luck newton.

I understand your sentiments Newton, but your family needs you more than a football match does. Cliche alert, but there will be other matches.

And hats off for being man enough to take the responsibilty, I am sure lots of others would have gone to the football instead. I tip my hat to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4669