England v Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

highland fox

'Cooperman' has said that Crouch will start tomorrow night.Agbongahlor called up for injured Bent

We should walk the floor with Ukraine. To think you could get evens on England winning the group when it was first announced.

We should walk the floor with Ukraine. To think you could get evens on England winning the group when it was first announced.

Didnt we say that about our euro 2008 qualifiers................easiest group to be in:icon_roll:icon_bigg

Just seen that Crouch "pulled out the rope" for his goal celebration as Smithy (James Corden) suggested in the Comic Relief sketch. Quality.

Just seen that Crouch "pulled out the rope" for his goal celebration as Smithy (James Corden) suggested in the Comic Relief sketch. Quality.

and Rooney pretended to cut Terry's hair when he scored, which i think was a reference to him suggesting that nobody was allowed silly hair cuts.

and Rooney pretended to cut Terry's hair when he scored, which i think was a reference to him suggesting that nobody was allowed silly hair cuts.

According to one of the papers (can't remember which one, read it on the Beeb gossip column), that celebration was because Rooney actually gave Terry a haircut the other day...

Does the list of Rooney's talents never end? ;)

I look forward to seeing the "tray, swivel, can, drinkity drink drink" from Crouch next time out ;)

Did anybody else think how wanky it was when they had the players saying their names and positions before the game on ITV. Load of American Nonsense, same as cheerleaders and music after a goal.

Did anybody else think how wanky it was when they had the players saying their names and positions before the game on ITV. Load of American Nonsense, same as cheerleaders and music after a goal.

:icon_conf :102: Cheerleaders perform a very useful role. :icon_bigg

Went to the new Wembley for the first time last night. Fantastic stadium (guess it should be for how much it cost.), getting out the ground was a fecker though. Got back at 3 this morning.

I would have the old one any day of the week, the atmosphere can be depressing at England home games.

I agree load of shite. Though to be honest the whole of ITVs covergae is a complete joke. Pleat (the biggest joke of the whole show)describing players who look "aneamic". Tyldesley constantly trying to get a good soundbite in. And don't get me started on Andy ****ing Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669