ENOUGHS A ENOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
slyfox said:
get this clown out know

I think this is now a really serious situation. The match in itself was pretty irrelevant to our season, but the critical thing is that either MA has completely lost the dressing room or he is unable to provide any leadership in terms of tactics and/ or getting effort out of the team. Everyone must now see that he cannot effectively use the players at his disposal & I wonder what the damage has been to morale through his inability to work with one of his best defenders -Keown.

I can't believe anyone seriously believes now that he will produce meaningful success - and yet I am pessimistic about who the Board would bring in - they could be crazy enough to re-instate DB with Corky.

I agree we are going backwards we are playing a shite brand of football and its not getting results, the last four games we have lost to QPR and PNE and drawn with PNE and Burnley hardly the greatest teams in English football.

For the sake of Leicester City we need to change - Adams Out and Burley In before its too late.

Too right. This is gone beyond a joke. Adams must go now there is no way surely he survive this. I dont care what he has done for this club in the past as that is all of the pitch. If you cant produce the goods on the pitch there are plenty more managers out there who will.

Keep the Faith said:
I agree we are going backwards we are playing a shite brand of football and its not getting results, the last four games we have lost to QPR and PNE and drawn with PNE and Burnley hardly the greatest teams in English football.

For the sake of Leicester City we need to change - Adams Out and Burley In before its too late.

Burley? Why him?

to lose to an inferior side 3-2 with 10 men over 2 hours is shocking,to make things worse he does no motivating from the touchline.tell me this how do the players get motivated when the manager cannot be bothered.

I agree. It's time for him to go - NOW. Give a new manager some time to settle in and then start some serious work after christmas.

The only thing I am worried about is the Chairman. Has he got the balls to do it? Does anyone actually know anything about him (apart from the fact that he's a life long Foxes fan). Has anyone EVER seen him being interviewed on TV?

That's my worry - he'll just let things go on and on until it's too late.

I think Adams has to go, but who the fook are we going to get in. This is going to be a shite season.

LS6_Fox said:
I think Adams has to go, but who the fook are we going to get in. This is going to be a shite season.

Or perhaps a defining one for the football club.

alex said:
LS6_Fox said:

Or perhaps a defining one for the football club.

I bloody hope so, but I can just see this one as one to forget. :cry:

chrislcfc18 said:
Someone texted in to radio leicester suggesting Steve Walsh and Ali Mauchlen
[/quote]

That scrares me to be honest, not much real knowhow there at all.

every time leicester lose a manager, high profile managers put there names in the hat. just wait for adams to leave,and you will see what iam talking about.

alex said:
Keep the Faith said:

Burley? Why him?

Has done a decent job at Derby in the circumstances, did an excellent job at Ipswich.

Encourages his teams to play attractive football which would suit our squad and also encourages youth and with some of the talent we have may see a few develop over the coming years - Stearman, Porter, Dawson etc.

So why not.

Listen as i will say this only once, our answer lies in an ex city player, not walshie as soo many idiots believe but another one. Step forward....... MIKE NEWELL.

Luton are walking away with league 1 and i'm sure we could get him to come to us. He is a young manager which leicester always seems to get and has showed good potential at Hartlepool and Luton. Also i cant stand George Burley :p .

alex said:
Has he really done a good job at Derby?

IMO when you consider what he has had to work with, has introduced a lot of youngsters, has also added some decent players as well there seems to be a long term plan with Derby not just short term as we seem to have.

If Burley was in charge of us not only would we see attractive football but IMO we would at least be in the play offs and also we would start to see some long term planning with the talented youngsters starting to be introduced into the squad.

Perhaps you're rigght, good football with the likes of Williams, Nalis, Gudjohnsson, Tiatto and connelly excites me.

I like Mike Newell and Steve Walsh together too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669