ENOUGHS A ENOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good managers are available now???

I lost the faith tonight.........i think he is a good manager but he lost everything now, we all not back behind him.......we want a new manager to flight bach to premeirship!!!!!!

alex said:
Perhaps you're rigght, good football with the likes of Williams, Nalis, Gudjohnsson, Tiatto and connelly excites me.

I like Mike Newell and Steve Walsh together too...

Yeah it is possiblity maybe a little inexperienced but i certainly think there are alternitives to Micky and ones that would probably jump at the chance of managing Leicester especially with the current squad and stadium.

Someone will take a gamble on Newell soon-ish I reckon. Maybe Newell will team up with Bassett at first? Mind you, I'd like all the old Wimbledon lot go now please.

alex said:
Maybe Newell will team up with Bassett at first?

You may be right but I hope not, Bassett is terrible and way past it. He is responsible for scouting/transfers and contracts at the moment, and look what a mess he's made of it - he brought in players like Hignett and Curtis (both at his former clubs) and put players like Dickov and Thatcher on ridiclous contracts where they can leave for peanuts.

alex said:
Someone will take a gamble on Newell soon-ish I reckon. Maybe Newell will team up with Bassett at first? Mind you, I'd like all the old Wimbledon lot go now please.

Bassett has to go as well, needs to be a complete clean sweep as long as Bassett is here there will always be a hoof influence on the team.

slyfox said:
he does no motivating from the touchline.
the PNE bench were up all the time, really helped them. MA didn't even speak to the players before extra time started, just sent cork. :roll:

MKFox said:
slyfox said:
the PNE bench were up all the time, really helped them. MA didn't even speak to the players before extra time started, just sent cork. :roll:

I seriously think my theory about him wanting to be sacked is right... he wants to collect his money and end his nightmare... we should sack him for gross misconduct :roll:

EMC Fox said:
MKFox said:
slyfox said:

I seriously think my theory about him wanting to be sacked is right... he wants to collect his money and end his nightmare... we should sack him for gross misconduct :roll:

I assume he's simply saying, I've got no influence on them - you have a go Corky if you want to.

This attitude has been coming across since the QPR game & is typical of the way he distances himself from the team. I think its in his nature not to regard himself to blame.

'Enoughs A Enough' eh, Sly Fox? After everything that I've posted about boneheads on this forum, you write a load of tosh about managers that 'you know' who can't wait to come to Leicester (plying their trade in The Conference no doubt) and you crown it all with a heading like that.

Words fail me. Utterly.

Enoughs a enough?

My god! What the hell have you been snorting!

Blake said: "I thought we had won it. But as soon as they got that penalty award you just got that feeling that no matter what we had done we were not going to get a result."

This is worrying.

Dead right enough is enough, save our club from further humiliation and get rid of adams

step said:
Dead right enough is enough, save our club from further humiliation and get rid of adams

Correction: Enoughs a enough :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670