Euro 2004 Official Flutter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulgaria are a good bet at 80-1

Malf said:
Have yourself a few quid on Scholes 2-0 against France.
115/1 at ######.
:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a tenner on Rooney to top score in the tornament at 40-1

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY

Babylon said:
I had a tenner on Rooney to top score in the tornament at 40-1

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY

Well I have always said Rooney will be top scorer I just wish i'd put my money where my mouth was last night. Rooney 3-0 was branded about by Malf, but did he have a flutter? Did he f*ck, he got another beer in.

After being badly let down by France twice so far (firstly when they scored the two late goals v England, then when they failed to beat Croatia), I made my money back on tonights matches - six assorted bets, all winners.
The Czech's odds of 3-1 to win were too tempting to ignore, considering how bad the Germans are. I also had RVN to score, and Holland to win both halves. I also had 'safe' bets on Holland to win, to lead at half time, and the Czech's to win with a goal start.

Remortgage your house and put the lot on an England win against Portugal. If you're daft enough to bet on the correct score, go to 3-1.

webmaster said:
After being badly let down by France twice so far (firstly when they scored the two late goals v England, then when they failed to beat Croatia), I made my money back on tonights matches - six assorted bets, all winners.
The Czech's odds of 3-1 to win were too tempting to ignore, considering how bad the Germans are. I also had RVN to score, and Holland to win both halves. I also had 'safe' bets on Holland to win, to lead at half time, and the Czech's to win with a goal start.

Remortgage your house and put the lot on an England win against Portugal. If you're daft enough to bet on the correct score, go to 3-1.

How much did you win Webbo? Have a flutter in the virtual tipsters league. It's pretend money mate, do you ever bet on the horses?

I've had a few quid on Baros @66/1,what price old horsehead himself Van Nistlerooy does me?

£2 each way......
:oops: :roll:
i should have had more courage....
:roll: :oops:

We could have done the double there MK,Greece and Baros,doesn't bare thinking about.With the winnings I may even had bought the team some new equipment for the training facilities..a new cribbage board perhaps.

highland fox said:
We could have done the double there MK,Greece and Baros,doesn't bare thinking about.With the winnings I may even had bought the team some new equipment for the training facilities..a new cribbage board perhaps.
if only highland! :wink:
4,356/1 for that double :shock: :(
what's that, a day and a half's pay for matty? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00