Italy
Romania
France

Group D:
Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia

Group C will be very interesting, Domenech looked worried when his team was picked, after what he said about the seedings

They will need to be again. The seeding was a load of pants, 3 of the 4 in the top pot should have been in the bottom.

It was done like that so they could have the obligatory ''Group of Death'' :icon_roll

My predictions:

Group A:
Portugal
Czech
Switzerland
Turkey

Group B:
Germans
Croats

Poland
Austria

Group C:
Holland
Italy

France
Romania

Group D:
Spain
Sweden

Russia
Greece

Holland to win

Last edited:
It was done like that so they could have the obligatory ''Group of Death'' :icon_roll

Imo the Euro championships is an excellent tournament, probaly better than the world cup. At least in this you dont have to accomodate the dross that gives the world cup so many one sided games. All thats missing is the Argies and Brazil, otherwise it would be a more competitive tourny than the world cup. As for a group of death, you are much more likely to get one in this even without fixing a draw. The quality is there for it to happen.

Imo the Euro championships is an excellent tournament, probaly better than the world cup. At least in this you dont have to accomodate the dross that gives the world cup so many one sided games. All thats missing is the Argies and Brazil, otherwise it would be a more competitive tourny than the world cup. As for a group of death, you are much more likely to get one in this even without fixing a draw. The quality is there for it to happen.
Maybe but I don't think you get that many one sided games in the World Cup nowadays,wouldn't do for us to agree though:)

:015:

How the fcuk anybody can still be interested in this is beyond me.

Did anyone actually see the draw take place? it was farcical, god help us if some twit at the FA decides to do future FA cup draws in that format.:tumbleweed:

Did anyone actually see the draw take place? it was farcical, god help us if some twit at the FA decides to do future FA cup draws in that format.:tumbleweed:

yer, the way they did it was so strange. Its ruined the knockout stages, how holland italy and france are in the same group, although the group itself will be interesting.

I'm almost as interested in the tournament now as I would be if England had qualified. Some great games drawn, can't wait to get down Soar Point over the summer - few beers, few mates, quality footy (without having to watch a crap England team) - excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669