Euro 2024

Southgate still needs to be binned off as soon as possible, no way do we hold a lead for 25+ mins sitting back against a better team.

Its like watching relegated Leicester - should be doing so much better with the talent available but useless manager messing things up.

Southgate is surely gone either way after this tournament, so I'd still rather we get as far as possible.

It's not like club football where losing a game can serve a greater good to get rid of a manager to save the season. Whenever we recruit the next England manager, it's effectively 2 years until they play a game that matters.

Why is her gender relevant?
Because they belong in the kitchen. Or bent over with their knickers round one ankle, waiting patiently for the menfolk to get done with whatever important stuff they might be up to.

My ex built jet aircraft for a living so they must have forgotten to check her for tits & a **** before taking her on I guess. Clearly should have been making the teas.

Because they belong in the kitchen. Or bent over with their knickers round one ankle, waiting patiently for the menfolk to get done with whatever important stuff they might be up to.

My ex built jet aircraft for a living so they must have forgotten to check her for tits & a **** before taking her on I guess. Clearly should have been making the teas.
Oh she sounds like a good ‘un, Boeing down for everyone.

A proper Rolls Royce like.

It really is shocking how lost Southgate appears in this tournament.

He may have stumbled onto something with the system at the end….but I doubt it.

It really is shocking how lost Southgate appears in this tournament.

He may have stumbled onto something with the system at the end….but I doubt it.

Remarkable parallels with Italia 90 with a stumbling passage through the groups and a last minute David Platt winner against Belgium in the first knock out round, at which point the players more or less ignored Bobby Robson's charts and began to look like a team that at least knew where it was going.

Expect it will end in tears as usual but hey ho.

Remarkable parallels with Italia 90 with a stumbling passage through the groups and a last minute David Platt winner against Belgium in the first knock out round, at which point the players more or less ignored Bobby Robson's charts and began to look like a team that at least knew where it was going.

Expect it will end in tears as usual but hey ho.
I thought about that myself, but we at least looked like we had a bit of character against Cameroon and created chances, whereas it didn't feel like that night. In most of the recent tournaments there has been at least one match where we've shown up, so you knew it was in them, whereas so far this tournament none of the games have felt like that.

We’ve now been dreadful in 300 of 390 minutes and I’m sick and tired of current players and GS making excuses such as “it was difficult,” “they are a good team,” “we worked hard but didn’t put away our chances,” do they ACTUALLY think we don’t watch the ****ing games?

Yesterday was ****ing abysmal for 89 minutes and a large chunk of extra time, yet again.

We have no movement in midfield, we always look for a backwards or sideways pass rather than a forward one, we are slow, ponderous and predictable.

Winning yesterday only partially papered over the cracks. I want is to either play well or bow out of the tournament now.

GS substitutions (or lack of them) yesterday were a ****ing disgrace, how can he justify no changes at half time after he witnessed the same shit show as we did? To then bring someone on with two minutes left just proves what a **** he is.

The games have cried out for a “Maddison” type player in the pocket and yet we continue to drive square pegs into round holes.

Sort it out or **** off.

The games have cried out for a “Maddison” type player in the pocket and yet we continue to drive square pegs into round holes.
For me the problem is that Bellingham is in that pocket. While Foden runs in from the left into the pocket, and Kane runs back into it. With the result that the pocket is overfull and there are fewer options on the rest of the field. It has to be one of Foden or Bellingham in the middle, and then Gordon on the left.

For me the problem is that Bellingham is in that pocket. While Foden runs in from the left into the pocket, and Kane runs back into it. With the result that the pocket is overfull and there are fewer options on the rest of the field. It has to be one of Foden or Bellingham in the middle, and then Gordon on the left.
That, the lack of a true left back and the completely disjointed pressing/triggers are the biggest issues.

Maddening to watch.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00