Euro 2024

Surely whatever manager we have will want to have a look at Kristiansen unless we get a stupid offer for him

He seemed like another player where both sides were happy to part ways. With the usual problem of us asking for more money than anyone would be willing to pay. He said wanting out was due to not fitting into Pep's (ze) system. I wouldn't be against him staying (as long as he can defend now he's hopefully been learning stuff in Italy).

The big nosed **** starts with Alexander-Arnold in midfield FFS

Wibble FC up and running

To be fair, Liverpool have a habit of providing right backs who should really be played in midfield, Phil Neal for example, crap defender but pretty useful when playing further forward.

We’ve taken half a dozen midfielders, but start the campaign with a ****ing right back playing there

Might have to turn the sound off in a minute

These two ****s are unbearable

Shit mis-hit cross with a crazy deflection

A simply Magnificent header

Pretty grim stuff so far

Foden and Kane genuinely ****ing dreadful. Alexander-Arnold and Rice completely bang average

Saka and Guehi playing well

Bellingham superb, but playing with total duffers around him

Pretty grim stuff so far

Foden and Kane genuinely ****ing dreadful. Alexander-Arnold and Rice completely bang average

Thought you were there?

Thought the flag in the corner was yours then realised there wasn’t a first cock drawn on it…

Pretty grim stuff so far

Perfect summary, for me.

Guehi in particular, given his lack of experience and our theoretical weakness at that position, has been noticeably good.

Foden and Kane are a ****ing embarrassment

He won’t hook ‘em though, cos he’s a twat

Foden and Kane are a ****ing embarrassment

He won’t hook ‘em though, cos he’s a twat
Foden is a bit wasted out there, though. Far more likely to influence the game from a more central position.

I know they’ve had average seasons, but I think the bench is missing Grealish and Maddison. I look at the bench and there’s a massive lack of creativity.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00