Euro 2024

I don't really know enough about other nations nowadays. But how many other teams just shoehorns their best players into a team with no ****s given about them fitting where they play? If we had 2 world class keepers you can guarantee one would also start in an outfield position. It's not a Southgate thing, it's an England thing.

I can’t take any positives from that utter shit, we were ****ing awful for 80 minutes+

This is absolutely right.

Southgate has got the England team to overachieve - no English player is the most important player in a Premier League team, they are all either the supporting cast at Man City, Liverpoolt etc., or the stars of middling teams like Palace. Southgate has managed to get this squad of not-greats to play as a team, something not managed by many of his recent predecessors and as a result we've been genuinely comeptitive in the last three major championships. I don't think I can name three other successive championships that this is true for.

International management is different to club management, Southgate did his time with the u-21s and I consider that far more relevant than anything he did at club level. If he does go over the summer, the FA should consider the same route for his succssor.
Southgate has to go anybody is better than him and I mean anybody

This is absolutely right.

Southgate has got the England team to overachieve - no English player is the most important player in a Premier League team, they are all either the supporting cast at Man City, Liverpoolt etc., or the stars of middling teams like Palace. Southgate has managed to get this squad of not-greats to play as a team, something not managed by many of his recent predecessors and as a result we've been genuinely comeptitive in the last three major championships. I don't think I can name three other successive championships that this is true for.

International management is different to club management, Southgate did his time with the u-21s and I consider that far more relevant than anything he did at club level. If he does go over the summer, the FA should consider the same route for his succssor.
If you think the FA should go the same way you must be very excited with boring football .we have just played Denmark .Rice played nearly 70 passes, of which only 16 were forward . That’s a disgrace coached by southgate

Scotland would have played better than that as they've got a bunch on no hopers.

I could excuse the Serbia game as we won and I thought we rarely looked like letting one in, if at all. Tonight however, **** me that was terrible. They were first to every ball and looked much more likely to score than we did at any point.

Trent is not a CM and it's criminal we are wasting a space in the starting 11 just to shoe horn him in because he is supposedly good at passing as he certainly hasn't looked it in the past 2 games.

The only positive I can take from this as it's looking very likely that Southgate and Sunak could both be booted out within a week of each other which will be worth celebrating a lot!

Does Southgate not realize the whole nation is watching and wanting England to win, and he serves up that slop, same old same old slow slow and even slower, even Bellingham looked bad Southgate must of told him to slow down. I know football players are not too smart so it has to be the coaching staff telling them to play this way. He has to go even if we do better in the future

The wonk hasn't a clue. Almost impressive how a talented group of players are setup so poorly and out of position. It really isn't that hard.

He's lost the players after that. Watch Potter get the job.

The man’s a complete and utter ****

Was pleasantly surprised to find that the regular travelling England fans all hate his ****ing guts

He'll never do it, but I think this team would be better with Toney or Watkins over Kane. We don't need Kane to be dropping deep and holding the ball when we've also got Bellingham up there.

If he moves Bellingham back to an 8, then Kane would make sense still.

Jermaine Jenas pointed out on BBC One that the longest VAR wait of the tournament came with the English officials.
It’s the first one that I’ve seen that’s been subjective
All the others , have been straight forward for the semi automatic system
Which has worked well

Another thing I’ve noticed in this tournament is that only a designated person can approach the ref
All teams are obeying so far.

Hopefully something else we’ll see in the Premier league next season

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00